what should i do to make things better and explain 2 him i luv him.

Visitor's Question from a 16-20 year old Female
me and my bf hav bin goin out 4 9months, we kind ov had sex 3 months.the problem was that i startd cryin cuz it waz hurtin me real bad.now since dat day he is different towards me.wat should i do to make things better and explain 2 him i luv him.

RomanceClass.com Advice
Probably the first thing you should do is see a doctor, preferably an ob-gyn who can examine you to determine why sex was so painful. If your hymen is very thick he can solve that problem for you.

By fixing that problem, you will probably fix the problem with your b/f.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Getting Closer to Someone

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.