Hello Homie

I agree with PDM when she says.

Originally Posted By: PDM
He may just need closure ~ why it has ended and whether there is any chance of it being revived. If you just gave him some clear but final answers, you may help him to deal with it and the contact might end there. But you will have to do what feels right.

Perhaps the answers he was given by you made no sense to him. Myself being a guy, it becomes confusing. Not knowing where you really truly stand. Therefore, if you want him off your back, you must physically tell him this. That the relationship is over for good. Include reasons as to why even. In the end, if all you want is to just simply get him off your back, and not have to explain yourself to him, then you have really no obligation to do so. Instead you can tell him to just back off and to leave you alone. I agree he needs the final closure, but if he is bothering you constantly, you may just have to tell him to back off.

I also agree with Carl when he says to work on yourself. Do something you like to do. Hang out with friends, make new ones if you desire, go to the movies, the mall, bars, clubs, read books, anything you desire.

As for things to do alone, I am the king of this. I am a true loner, have been for nearly 24 years. Here are some ideas.

- If you work, put in some extra hours a day. If you don't work, find a job that appeals to you. Not only will you be occupied, but you'll have more money.

- Join a gym of your choice. I do boxing and MMA, maybe you'll like that, also pilates, kick-boxing, weights, spinning, things of that nature. They really do keep the mind at ease, whilst making your body harder.

- Arts: Painting, drawing, photography, music, singing, dancing, writing, reading. These are all things you can do alone, fun and very occupying. Also, live music, go see some local or even some of your favorite big name bands/musicians. If they're in your area, why not.

- Shopping, visiting the mall, visiting/calling old friends, getting a pet.

- Classes: If you're not in college, you can maybe take some college classes, maybe you'd like to take some cooking classes, painting, drawing, language, etc.

--- My mother... she said. "Heaven's on one shoulder, but baby... Hell is on the other." ---