I do not want to disallusion you but I have to answer you honestly. What you say, could be true. He might be very well intentioned and honorable and stop because he loves you. I would not want to make you a skeptic at the tender age of 15. You sound just as mature as I was back then. I can only share what I have learned. Men have an extremely strong sex drive. They usually find it harder to control than women, in my opinion. Maybe it is because there seems to be a double standard. One code of conduct for women and one for men. In any case, I have found that the men you can really trust are the ones that you don't have to keep reminding. I can tell you that if you do get into a situation where you tell him no and he does not want to stop or is so turned on that he does not stop, you will not be strong enough to stop him. The sad fact is that some times we can be deceived and until you have known him for a while, you will not know if he is a man of integrety. If he is deceitful and telling you what he thinks you want to hear, you will not know it until it is too late. If in truth he is as you perceive him, he will listen and not try to disrespect your father's words and your bounderies again. If he does not, then don't trust him. It is simple, if he says he is sorry and does it again he is not just weak and cannot help it. He is untrustworthy. And don't fall for the line"I love you so much, it's just so hard, I can't help myself, you are just so beautiful". You are certainly all of these things and more, but if he uses this as an excuse, I would kick him to the curb if I were you.

Cookie and Sweetie