Well, I guess I was being possessive over him at that point. I never had a problem with him and his friendships with other girls, but for some reason, that one put me off. I wouldn't really kill anyone. It probably just rolled off my tongue at that point in time.

'Attack' here in my high school means 'have a go at' but not in a way that you will actually hurt someone (not like a real attack). It really depends how it's used in a sentence. Like, he said she 'attacked' him by hitting him (play fight) and taking things from him. I guess that contact just made me snap.

I need to talk about what happened to me today.

Well, it was a usual Wednesday after school. I was with him, he was we me. He kissed me like usual, whispered in my ear like usual and touched me like he always did (nothing personal). But then, I guess I pushed it to far and let his hands into my pants. I wasn't thinking at all clearly. When he saw my expression, he immediately stopped. He held me tightly and kept on apologizing, over and over again. He told me that at any stage that I don't feel comfortable, I should speak up and he will be okay with what ever my decision was. Maybe at that point I was too much in shock to say anything. I felt frozen stiff.

He feels really terrible about what happened (trust me, I have the SMSes to prove it). I know he will never do anything to hurt me. I mean, if his intention was to hur me, he wouldh've continued no matter what I felt.

"My name is my law"