Hey guys! Sorry that I've been away for so long. School holidays were so boring without my boyfriend (15days without him). I'm so happy that we got together for a movie today!

So like, today was actually planned as a group outing. It would be me, my boyfriend, my two best friends and another friend of mine with her soon-to-be (hopefully) boyfriend. But, everyone cancelled besdies my boyfriend, so we had some time alone with each other today.

We got our tickets for the movie and went to sit outside to pass some time. We generally talked the entire time before heading towards the cinemas. We had two cosy seats in the corner (yay!) and no one pain attention to us coz we sat away from everyone else. Like, through most of the movie he had his arms around me. I got kinda shy when he had his hands under my top (he's done it before, yet I never got over my shyness!) as it was a public place, even though it was dark. He keeps on asking me if I feel comfortable with him doing it. That's one thing I really like about him. We made out with each other for some duration before he started to french kiss me. I was kinda shocked (my first time today ^^) and excited at the same time.

Also, he finally met my dad in person! I'm so glad they got off to a good start! My boyfriend was damn scared of my dad though (his expression was classic!).

Like, a few minutes before I left, the two of us were talking. I dunno what overcame me but I openly declared my love for him (Yup, public place). I was surprised at my own words and turned completely red! (according to my boyfriend). He was surprised too, coz he knows I'm not the kind of person to talk above love, let alone declare it.

So yeah, it will be two months on Monday and we kinda celebrated it today (Monday is the first day of school).

Thanks again to all those that supported me from the start!

"My name is my law"