Hi, I wanted to post this last night but I was WAY tired ^^!

Soyeah, my boyfriend, DJ, phones me every night. Last night was no different. We had our usual conversations and whatnot until I said I needed to discuss something with him. I explained to him about me feeling scared when he did those things to me. He said he understands and that he's really sorry if he made me uncomfortable. He kept on apologising XD (I find it quite funny actually)

Today something happened at school...

I asked my Life Orientation teacher if I could go and get information from the noticeboard (I'm in a play) during the last bit of her perios. So she let me out of class. When I turned the corner, I noticed one of my friends in grade 11 sitting outside. Everyone calls him Swift. So yeah, I saw him, he sa me, I questioned him, he question me, blah blah blah. We're good friends at stuff. So I got my info and had to pass him again. So we chatted for a little while and I said I had to get back to class. I'm not sure if it was his intention, but he partially kissed me like, towards the corner of my mouth. Only one other person knows about this and that is my best friend, Mizu. Swift knows I'm in a relationship, but what do you guys think? He's like this with most girls though.

"My name is my law"