So I guess I "screwed up" again....

I decided to pay a visit to my ex at her work today. My plan was just to ask if she would maybe meet me tomorrow night somewhere neutral just to talk. I told her if she wanted to she knew my number and she could tell me if she wanted to or not. I waited paitently and finally this evening I got a text message from her saying that "we're over and theres nothing to talk about", as well she said that because of the stress I put on her for coming to her work, her anxiety has gotten worse.

Her father, who used to treat my like his own son, got involved now. He sent me a message telling me that I've put too much stress on her and that she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore and that I should move on. He seems angry at me now, and said that "had he known that I had hurt her so much in the past, that our relationship would have been a lot different", I'm confused as to what he means by that because I don't recall ever hurting her so much for anything (besides the whole phone incident, which yeah I know was wrong).

I don't know what to do anymore... I'm trying to move on, but its just so hard. I've really hit rock bottom.