Hi again Parakeet Lover smile
I'm sorry to bombard you with replies.

Actually, I was about to go to bed, when I first read your post, because I am quite ill at the moment, but not to worry, your problems are more urgent than mine at the moment.

When I received a notification about bad language in your post, I went straight to the forum, to delete the banned words, and then read about your problem. I was very concerned and wanted to try to help you.

Obviously, in the circumstances, I can understand that bad language is only a minor matter for you at this time, so I just deleted it for you. Your health is much more important. smile

I have looked back through your posts, in order to try to help you, and I can see that you have had a series of problems, so maybe these have triggered your depression ~ what do you think?

You mentioned having Aspergers ~ is this worrying you ~ especially if the associated speech impediment is causing other people to be less than helpful ~ as you implied in your post? Sometimes strangers can react negatively, but, for your own benefit, you must try not let this get to you.

I hope that you won't mind me asking, but is there more than one person was using this account?
It's difficult to respond to people's problems, if one is not sure of the facts of their background, and some of the problems, under this user-name, are contradictory and, so, confusing. Could you clarify to make it easier for us to help? Thanks! smile

On one, it says: 'i ended up doing was sitting up in the far corner of the stair well, being the emo girl on the side lines no1 cares about'
http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthread...2571#Post272571

So, presumably a girl wrote this one.

On another it says: 'my girlfriend was over and we were making out with her on my lap. ..... she got her period on my leg ... I was kind of grossed out (because periods gross pretty much all guys out) .... I don't really understand periods and PMS and all that ..'

A boy must have written this one.

Also, on a couple of posts, the author states that s/he is 18, while on another, the person states that s/he is 16. One gives the name 'Andrew'. Which of these is you?
Either way, as a teenager, you could be going through hormonal difficulties, so please ask your doctor for advice!

You have mentioned friends. Friends are very important at a time like this. One post told us that your female best friend was using you ~ taking you to a party and then ignoring you. Another post talked of a male best friend, who the poster thought might have been trying steal a girlfriend. Very stressful!

As I said, I can't tell who is whom, because it looks as if more than one person is posting under the name 'Parakeet Lover', so I'm not sure which person is you, but, either way, have you made up with your best friend(s), so that they can support you through the difficult times?

And have you managed to find someone to help you support the girl, who was attacked by a friend and being hit by her father?

Pets can really help people to feel better. Do you still have Pepper and Joe? Are they helping you? Taking the dog out for walks in the sunshine & fresh air is known to help depression.

All in all, I think that you need to speak to a counsellor and tell him, or her, about all these things that have been going on in your life, recently. Teen years can be stressful enough, without taking on other people's problems! Hormones whirring around can cause anxiety, confusion and depression.

As I said, you can always talk to us on the forum about your worries.

Remember, we can help more easily, if we are not confused, so please try to help us sort out who has been going through what. Either way, you have had a lot on your mind, lately, so please get some counselling & medical help for yourself and take care!

But don't let the stresses and strains of being a teenager get you down. They will pass ~ but do get some help now, while you need it. smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.