I really need someone to listen to this. I need to get this out. I'm tired of keeping all of this to myself. I've had enough. This is what I've been dealing with nonstop and I'm tired of not telling anyone: I'm xxxxxxx tired of holding in my feelings everyday and pretending that everything is fine. I'm xxxxxxx tired of people not caring. I'm xxxxxxx tired of people saying that suicide is selfish. Think about it: what's selfish is people trying to keep someone alive who is completely miserable. I would rather go through the loss of another loved one than deal with this xxxx any longer. I can't do this anymore. I become more depressed and suicidal every xxxxxxx day. Life is too much for me to bear. At this point I am desperate to be rid of the pain. I don't even know what happiness feels like anymore. I stopped feeling it completely months ago. I only know anger, hate, pain, and misery. I spend countless nights awake, wondering when the pain will go away, thinking of ways to kill myself and finally be rid of this pain. I'm sorry if this upsets you. I just need someone who will listen and tell me what they think.
I just kind of exploded...

Last edited by PDM; 06/05/08 09:20 AM.

I only have one parakeet