thank you joandboys for trying to help me. I don't think however my appearance had anything to do with this as I dress and look much younger than my age. I don't know what to do, why am I trying to understand why she left? the fact is she is gone and I am miserable. I was so happy and now i am so sad. i would have done anything for her. I am sure the relationship was harder on her than on me but I tought she had a handle on it. I know i didn't do anything to cause this; that it's my age the problem and i can't take anything to make me younger. I tell myself, that i have to let her go if that's what she wants, but at the same time, she told me she loves me and call me stupid if you want i tought that if 2 people loved each other, nothing could stand in their way; am i wrong? I wish she could get over this and realize that we were good together. I don't know what to do. should i call her? should i not? i am scared she will forget about me if i don't call. i am scared she will be upset if i do. oh god, i wish she hadn't left, how am i going to get thru this?