hey,
I have experiences this sort of problem for a long time with my bf.we are both naturally very shy ( unless we are drunk).it was always difficult to talk as my bf never asked me many questions and if you want to have a discussion with someone than it is always helpful to ask questions.the other problem was that my bf never gave me long answers ( because he never knew what to say or did not want to say anything wrong).gradually he learnt to ask more questions and that made me feel more confident and opened me up more to him and made me think that he was interested in me.ur girlfriend may have the impression that you think she is boring she must have noticed.if you want her to speak more you have to try and speak more to her too and not put her under pressure, i am sure that she is quite aware of the fact that you dont speak much to each other and i bet that she feels quite nervous about it.maybe she worries so much about you two not speaking that she constantly thinks about what to say next ( that makes it even worse as then you get even more nervous). some people take longer to open up. i found it really difficult to soeak to my bf because i loved him sio much that i couldnt think of much to say- i think that is quite natural when you love somebody.i suggest that you should give her some time.it sounds or seems as if she is shy i am sure she does not want to be but she just cant help it.perhaps she just loves you too much.get her more involved in your interests and just talk about things - it would be helpful if you start the conversation.show her that you care about her and want to work at this problem.you may regret losing her if you walk away from this.