Hey, to introduce myself I am a 19 year old college student who, up until a couple of months ago, had been girlfriendless his whole life.

I met my girlfirned around February and we've been going out since then.

Our relationship is decent i suppose on the physical side. We kiss and cuddle and do all that whenever we're alone.

However, my problem is that personality-wise, she's terribly boring. At first I figured she was just shy perhaps, and that she'd open up to me... But I've seen her around her closest friends and she acts the same way.

She really indecisive, she works on school work ALL the time. I copliment her plenty and even surprised her with a couple of gifts randomly, but she has never even given me a single compliment throughout our time together. (I've given her plenty though :P)

I don't believe she's really going to change so I was just wondering if I should break up with her. I am quite extroverted and I do require some passion and excitement in my relationships. (Beyond physical I mean.) And I can't even talk to her really becaus all she ever says is "Yea," and "Uh-huh."

Whats holding me back is that I think all this, but when i'm with her I slip into a sort of comfortable and content physical feeling. Nothing major, no heart poundingness, just a decent feeling when I hold her close. I contribute this slightly to having been relationshipless for so long and me still experiecning the wonder of physcial touch with a female still. :P

So what should I do?