Update.

So we are meeting up on Monday. She text me yesterday to arrange it.

I said to her lets just meet up and go do something fun rather than getting intense about everything. She agreed and she said lets not decided what we are going to do about us just yet. Not sure what she means by that but I would think she has been seriously weighing up all of her options.

I have to say I am not looking forward to this even though I want to see her. I am so far outside of my comfort zone. Normally with girls I just walk away and never see them again. This is a first for me. I'm even thinking of excuses tot not to go

I don't know what I am going to do or say. Half of me is saying do everything you can to get what you want, the other half is saying run away before you get hurt. I guess I know exactly how she feels right now and that we are both in exactly the same boat. Got feelings for each other but scared of those feelings

I am going to go there with an open mind, do my best to have fun and if the subject of us comes up then we'll talk about it.

I am not sure If i can do this as I feel so exposed and defenseless against my feelings which doesn't really happen to me.