Thanks guys.

I was already thinking a long those lines anyways.

I decided to have it out with her last night. She is terrified of her feelings for me. She is a victim of her enviroment in that every guy she has ever been with has messed her up badly, she lives here in the U.K by herself while her family is in Greece and her friends are all over the place.

So to protect herself from getting hurt she closes herself down because she cant handle going through it again, She is scared I am going to hurt her, she is scared that she will hurt me because she is confused and freaks out about this kind of thing. She said to me it is torturing her. To want something and to not want it at the sametime because of her fear is hurting her badly.

She has lost faith in relationships and people and she thinks i am too good to be true. So there isn't anything i can do about that. Just not the right time for us i guess.

The more i think about it the more i think I'm not fully ready for a relationship either because my feelings have completely overwhelmed me and that never ever happens to me. I've still got issues i need to control which i thought i had control over.

So right now I don't think i can be with her regardless of how much i might want to and that is the same as she feels. Just too much fear about the whole thing. At the end of the convo she said that she needs and wants to see me over the weekend. Not sure what she wants to achieve from that but i guess i will find out and we have arranged to meet up. May be she needs to look me in the eye?

I just don't know. She is confused, i am confused. In a lot of ways i really wish she never told me how she felt because none of this would have happened but i guess she needed to do it for her own sake.

I have told her that I will still be here for her no matter what and over the phone i could tell she was fighting back the tears when i told her that. I have to show her that I am not like the other guys she has been with. I have to show her I'm not going to run away and abandon her like all of her ex's. As much as that might hurt me I don't want her to feel any pain so I will do what i can to help her.

I just think this whole thing is bad timing. May be with time we can be with each other but I can't see that happening right now.

I will keep you guys updated. In the mean time keep up with the advice it does help : )