I feel for her to...no girl deserve's to be cheated on...That's that...It sound's like she needs some help...Im not an expert but maybe she could see like a therapist about this?? If that's possible. She really needs to talk to somone other then her friend's at this point...Ik I feel better after talking to some of my best friend's about my issues and problem's. But somtime's talking to somone that will see the big picture and know's what's 100% best is probably the best thing for her. You sound like the good person that will treat her better then anyone could. Just know this though it's more then likley not you & and you treating her good or not. She has obvious anxiety. All you can do is incourage her to get some professional help(therapy) and support her all the way. Just let her know your here you wont leave & and will treat her good and show it to her two. Doing thing's with her is good two!(:I hope this helps! and i hope it works out between you two(: cuz you seem perfect and just what she need's in her life so goodluck!

"A life without animal's would be a sad one"