Originally Posted By: PDM
Hi smile

The thing is, though, if this stressful situation continues, you may, indeed, decide to move away from the relationship.

You are already saying:
"The more i think about it the more i think I'm not fully ready for a relationship either because my feelings have completely overwhelmed me and that never ever happens to me. I've still got issues i need to control which i thought i had control over."

Maybe you should talk about the fact that the issues you both have might ruin what could be a lovely relationship ~ unless you both get help with this.

Perhaps you could go together for relationship counselling?
What do you think?

It's hard to judge this one.

I've done nothing but think about it all week and I have probably over analyzed it.

My issue with insecurity I largely control it. I have accepted that it will always be there. It's just a case of how well I control it. Normally I am on top of it. At the moment I'm not so much.

I am not sure if her anxieties are also affecting me. I think her anxieties have had an effect on me and making think and feel in a way that I normally wouldnt do.

I'm not sure if relationship consoling is for us as we have only been together a short time.

For me right now I am 95% certain this can't go anywhere right now because of her issues. Then I start i thinking am I too scared to support her as a boyfriend because I am thinking she is just going to freak out again and drop another bombshell on me. I don't know If I am willing to put myself on the line like that. Ironically I am asking her to put herself on the line and take a chance but she is so caught up in her fear of relationships that to her running away is the only option.

I am meant to be seeing her over the weekend upon her request so I will see how that plays out. However I think I have resigned myself to the fact that until she fixes herself she cannot have a successful relationship.

That is a very hard pill to swallow seeing how we feel about each other.

It just sucks!