Hello lamf10 smile

It's good that others accept you, but sad that your Mum finds this too difficult. Maybe she just needs time to adjust. I wonder if it's a religious things. I know that some parents find it hard on that account. Many do come around though. Mother-child love is usually very strong and conquers all in the end.

Of course, there are a number of people who believe that sexual orintation is a choice, rather than simply being the way one is. Perhaps someone else ~ whom you both trust ~ could try to explain the way that this really works. It can be very confusing for those who do not understand.

Plus, of course, most Mums are concerned that, if their kids do not follow 'the norm', that they could endure problems long term with society ~ and, also, not provide them with grandchildren!

So, I tend to think that even the most accepting of parents might be concerned, in some way, about their children having non-traditional relationships. I hope that you can sort this out though. Good luck with it smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.