Hello

i know what i want and that is to be happy.

yes we have both slpit from our ex's.
and i am ONLY with her. everything is not really ok.

i have re-read all of the previous posted remarks and i have thought about this day and night.trust me. when i was with my boyfriend all i wanted was to be happy with him. but he didn't want that anymore so i have let that go but i don't think he has cause he is causing problems. now that i have moved on i am happy now, now tha im with her.im sure this is where i want to be.

yes. my boyfriend has ended our relationship. yes, i am with the girl that WAS just a friend (not any more). yes, her girlfriend has ended thier relationship. yes he does but i know that he only wants me back because i'm with her now and have moved on.
yes, now both of our exes are hating on me because i am with her. my ex says that she stole me from him. and her ex says that i stole her from her. but when we hung out we were naver alone, we were always with our friends.

i know that for sure my ex wasn't treated badly. her ex i know for a fact that she wasn't treated badly cause she had her wrapped around her finger.

yeah they both think that we both lied to them. but we have told them that nothing was going on and nothing was going on at the time. until our exes broke up with us.and we were done.

no we didn't lie to them. we have told them the truth all the way through.

yes the relationship changed after the exes ended the relationship between the two of us. we wstarted to hang out more often and easly had a connection.after that everything just fell into place.

the way my relationship ended is that one of my homies told me that they had seen him at the store with another girl. And i said yeah, ok? and she said that they didn't look like just friends they were acting like a couple. i later asked him about the fling that was going on at the store and he started an arguement and said it was true that he was also with another girl and said that he was done and i let it be at that.

the way her relationship broke up with her is that her girlfriend just came up to her one day and said that is was over. she started to get mad and wanted to fight me and i said ok that this needed to end and so we did but my homeboy pulled me off of her.

i want to be someone who makes me happy. iwant to be with her and to make things right with him and maybe still be homies with him.

what do you mean "having both?"
i am completely being honest about the whole thing. i am being honest with her and being honest with him (thats if he can except what isgoing on). i am i being honest with myself? that is one that still needs work about how i feel about both of them.

mr&msangelbaby