i am struggling with the breakup and want to reach out to her again . but im sticking to my guns on the no contact for reasons above . im fighting the depression of the breakup to the best of ability . mornings and weekends are the worst . Anyway i know that you have read the story of the agruements/fights.i also was there for her thru very tough times for her . She lost her min poodle of 15/16yrs while we were together and it devasated her , i was there and tried to support her . took care of the vet bills as i had taken care of other bills during her unemployeement . i also bought the little dog a casket and took her and dog to her mothers where i dug a plot and placed the dog in its casket and then we had a graveside service . I have been there when she had to deal with her grandmother being put in a home and other family issues. i encouraged her through her job search and even took to interviews . So wrong or right i feel i put alot into us in a short amount of time and wanted to try to make a go at a future with her .