hmmm ive been in your place,,and have kicked my self many times on "waiting for the guy" to make the next move, and they never did..then later when i see them again (like yr's later) i asked them why they never did, and they all seem the have the same answer which is " REALLY, i had no idea you even liked me like that, i just thought you only wanted to be friends" and then they would tell me, how they also like me , but was afread to make a move...(keep in mind this was only with # guys ive asked after the fact< i cant say they all felt that way< but the # i asked did lol) SO HMMMM if you feel he does like you and if you do like him..then just go for it and ask him on a date..i know its scary, but what would be worse really..him saying "im sorry but no" or you never really knowing for sure how it could have all went...besides if he does say no, in a few weeks you well never see him again, well at lest not as much as you do know....so i would if i was you.......i'll exsplain why i say this lol...ok ive never been the girl that makes the moves and i missed out on alot becasue i waited on the guy to make the move,,but my last day in college i finly got the nerve to ask a guy out (that i had flirted with the whole time with and him back) and he said yes,,and we went out for lunch right after his last class..now he is not the guy im married to, but i look back at that and smile, becasue i steped up and didnt just wait and hide.....it sounds like he does like you so this well turn out good, mostlikly..so go for it and stop waiting on him to mak the move girl!!