i got pregnant at 17 and im 30 now. the day i found out i was pregnant her dad walked out. he has never been seen or heard from since but its ok cuz i later married a guy who adopted my daughter as his own. i didnt finish high school but im proud to say i do have a GED and am going to college. i didnt think i could do it either so i was gonna let my mom adopt her. the day she was born and i saw her tears come to my eyes. my mom told me if i was willing to try to raise her that she would help me.
i told my mom i wanted what was best for harley. my mom made sure i did what was best for harley. harley is now 12 years old,almost 13 and im so glad my mom decided to let me raise her.
my favorite word in the world now is "mom". and you hear people without children say i love him/ her like my own...you dont know what love really is til you have a child and that child depends on you. i thought i knew what love was but i didnt until i had a child. and now im the proudest mom of 4 beautiful healthy kids.
please dont think ur a bad mom for considering to put her up for an adoption cuz ur not. people have more respect for a person who puts the child up for adoption than has an abortion. also, after so many abortions it is very hard for a woman to carry a child.

~ Nichole ~