Hi, I agree with both the previous posts.
I believe in most places, 20 weeks is the cut off for abortions unless the mother's health is in danger.
Also I believe you should get things figured out before you do anymore dating.
However, I do have some personal experience:
When I was 19, I was in your shoes. I got pregnant and the baby's father did not want anything to do with us. I was definitely not responsible enough or ready to be a parent and didnt want to expose a child to my ignorance. Even though I loved the baby, I knew he would be better prepared for and taken care of with someone else.

I made the devestating decision to place my son for adoption. We did an open adoption and I got to decide who my child's parents would be. No baby could have more love than he did. His parents were very good about sending pictures and updates. Now that he is grown, we have a personal relationship and it is really good. He understands that I didnt give him up because I didn't love him, but that I gave him up because I loved him too much.

Im not saying adoption is the way you should go, only relating my experience. Plenty of 17 year old make great parents. It is a hard hard road, but you can make it, with a good support system. I hope this helps in some small way.

Patrick and Piper - Parakeets
Pudge - bassett/rott mix
R.I.P. Precious Pevi 9-17-07