thankyou very much linder and pdm!!

by the way i actually talked to her last night and if you remeber from my previous post she had "life changing news" well i found out what that was. she got pregnant by this guy! and then she "miscarried" the baby. ( i honestly think she had an abortion she had 1 already and told me she does not want to bring a child into this world untill she is stable and ready to have a family) but whatever happened she was pregnant but the baby no longer exsist. smirk which is sad news mainly for the poor baby but for her too i dont care want she did to me if she did miscarry the baby i feel for her.

but anyways lol my point is this makes me feel better and worst in a way.. it makes me feel worst cause while she was talkin to me and gettin ready to start dating she was off gettin porked my someother guy! and this makes me feel better cuz it is life changing news and alot to deal with and i can kinda understand why she went mute on me! but at the same time she could of atleast said something to me! ya know?

but i just wanted to fill u guys in on that. i thought u might find it interesting!! lol : )

thanks again alll!!!!