Originally Posted By: vans2couture
this girls mom died when she was 16 her dad then became handicapped from a bad motorcycle accident she is very grown up she had to take care of her dad pay his bills and her bills at the same time. if you met her you would have no clue she is 19 i keep forgetting she is 19. shes a big girl at earned everything she has on her own....she had matured very fast and she is not the party type she is like me workin your ass of the acheive your goals in life she is a mgr where she works and works alot she is getting ready to cut back on the work and replace it with school... and as far as using me she has $$$ so i dont thinl she needs my $$$.... and yeah the holidays may be hard on her but ots no reason to not talk to me for 4 days...

People don't always use you for $$$, sometimes people need the emotional closeness and connection and use you for that... even though they arent capable of sustaining an actual relationship.
Also just because she was forced to grow up young doesnt mean she wants to continue that path. She may just want to have fun right now and be a college student and not have so many responsibilities like she was forced to have. College may be an escape in a way. It's definitely a time to stretch your wings and try new things. Which in her case is not being responsible.

Originally Posted By: vans2couture

and i was the kinda guy from 16 to 22 that i always needed a girlfriend i had alot of bad relationships bein used for my $$ cheated on and spit out! so i finally decided not stop looking live life and when that special girl came along she came along i dont beleive in time frames if it feels right i go with it! and after a yr and a half of not dating she comes along and she was perfect (so i thought depending on what is goin on here) so once i get over this and get my life goin again i will not look for a GF i will wait for her to find me!

thanks again for all ur help but iM GONNA DRIVE TO HER HOUSE DROP OF HER 2ND XMAS GIFT WITH NOTE INSIDE AND UST END IT IAM SICKAND TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO BE HAPPY CAUSE IAM SO INVOLVED IN FIGURING OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!

TAKE CARE ALL AND IF SOMETHING HAPPENS ILL POST IT AND LET U KNOW IN CASE U ARE INTERESTED!!!!

SINCERLY ANTHONY!

Anthony, Good luck, I hope that in dropping off the present you dont set yourself up again for expectations for a reply. I think you best bet is to back off. She knows how to get a hold of you, and hasnt contacted you. As tough as that is.. move on and get your own stuff done. I agree that she is a coward for not responding but you cant force her to. I didnt catch anywhere that you both had agreed to an exclusive relationship and made an actual commitment to each other verbally. That seems to be what you assume was there but apparently she didnt. I'm sorry that you are going through this. Try to move on and if it's meant to be.. it will happen eventually.

Linder