thank you so much pdm you nailed my thoughts on the head thats everything i was thinkin!

and i did just write her an email on facebook ( she is on FB the most) tellin her i understand why should would feel the way she may also that iam confused by her actions and that i want to build our friendship i dont want to rush things and here is a lil fact i left out:

**on the dating site we met on she made a fake account and tried to message me and hook up with me to see if i would take the bait but i figured out it was her off the bat and i called her out on it and she felt so bad but she said she cant trust guys they all are liars and she wanted to make sure i was not a liar and this was in the very begining of when we met and i passed the test**

so i understand her putting up a wall to preotect herself and that she got spooked that things were goin so great so fast. and that iam here for her i car about her as a friend first and foremost and even if things dont come together for us i still want to remain her good friend.

to sum up the letter as short as i can.

so thx for helping me confirm what i thought and if you are interested i will keep you in touch!

thx..