it over.... this is the end of this thread!

she posted on her facebook she is in a relationship and changed her pic to the photo of her and her new BF and now is posting in FB like crazyyy how happy she is then is posting how xxxxxx she is that her BF is treating her like [censored] and she does not deserve it! so yeah.... but i knew it i knew i knew it she is with another guy! i threw up my hot cocoa when i saw this guy he looks like a doof i dunno anymore now i know why i stayed single for so long and was happy cause of this xxxx i always pick winners when it comes to girls! so thx all for ur help and advice but now we find the answer she is a lil 19 yr old girl! that tried to keep me in her back pocket incase things did not work out with this guy...haha

: ( iam not sure what else there is to say but iam sick to my stomach and but gut is wrenching!!!

amazing! smile simply amazing smile hey PDM if you use facebook add me as a friend look me up by my name or email

my name is ANTHONY NIEBLAS AND MY EMAIL IS xxxxxxxx once ur my friend u can see all my post and her post! : ) take care guys ill chec k back on the thread to see if anyone has replied to this! iam out for now!!

[PDM: Best not to put e-mail addresses on the Internet :)]

Last edited by PDM; 01/03/10 12:38 AM.