I have to say this. Forgive me if I come off as harsh.

The entire point of a relationship, at least to someone like myself, is supposed to be fun, exciting, and create a loving environment that the persons involved can feel safe with each other.

It is obvious that this is not the case.

First and foremost, you must think of your child. This is NON-NEGOTIABLE. I don't care how much you think you care about this man, but your child needs you, and her in such an environment is unhealthy.

Second, you must ask yourself... Is this what I really want? Do I really want the last thing said to me from someone I care about be a hateful curse toward me?

From everything that I've read, this man sounds very verbally abusive and controlling. If it is not his way, he'll become that very annoying child that holds his breath when he doesn't get what he wants. Cannot compromise, cannot even make amends or attempt to. Is this what you really want?

Things did move incredibly fast for you, it happens, but you have to know when enough is enough.

I wish you luck, but would hope that you do not put yourself or your child in a position where the two of you are not in control of your own lives.

--- My mother... she said. "Heaven's on one shoulder, but baby... Hell is on the other." ---