Anyway, last night he just started getting on my nerves because I told him that bthe guy he pointed out (named Charlie) and his GF invited me to a bar, and that I didn't go, but that they wanted me to go with them on Saturday to a club and that he should come. He was like "Im not going out with them" like they had a disease or something. I was like "why, because you got in a fight with his cousin now youre going to hate his whole family" and he was like "exactly" and I told him that that was stupid. He said he didnt care, that hew didnt want to make any new friends because everyone is a hypocrite and that they stab you in the back the first chance they get. Which essentially means that I cant have friends or go out because he will do the same thing he did on Thanksgiving with the calling and bothering. I told him that not everyone is the same, and that hes a hypocrite, too (which he 100% is) and he said that he knows, that he has to be a hypocrite. Which I hate. So anyway, I got very aggrevated and went to bed.

This morning, he got up late for work and pulled out a bunch of leftover out of the fridge and made a huge plate for himself and I was like "are you going to eat all of that right now...youre late" thinking that maybe he should grab a sandwich or something and he said" yeah, well Im not gonna go hungry" like I had told him not to eat or something. I told him "well, its a little late isnt it?" and he said "so, my boss doesnt care" and I said, "I know, but you lose money when you come in late" because he is paid by hour" so then he said soemthing else and I got aggrevated and was like "you can be so stupid sometimes!" and he got mad and turned off the microwave and slammed it shut and siad that I ruined his appetite and that I walsways ruin his morning, etc etc. Then he stormed out the front door and was like F*** you Maggie.

~ Maggie
Mama to Juliana Elise (03/07), Wesley Dominick (06/10) and four feathered 'tielbabies!