Hi Shayne. smile

I found your other thread:
http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthread...4265#Post324265

Do you think that your current anger problem is related to your previous problem, or is it a separate matter?

You said 'she started mentioning these bad things i've done i just lost it. i threw a bottle at the wall and smashed it put a hole in my wall' ~ so this sounds as if it might be related to the trust over the kiss matter.

However, you say 'bad things'. Were there other 'things' you did, that she disapproved of?

You also say: 'Lately i've had a growing anger problem, smashing things yelling, losing control of myself' ~ which seems to indicate that there was more than one incident.

Cutting out hearts and considering how much your girl means to you may well be good therapy, but it's not going to change what you have done, or explain the 'growing anger problem, smashing things yelling, losing control of myself'.

How would you feel if one of your friends kept losing his temper until he smashed things?

How would you feel if your Mum or sister, for example, said that she had been out with a friend who had suddenly become angry and started smashing bottles?

I'm guessing that you would be concerned.

It's not surprising that this girl feels concerned. As you say, you 'really scared her'.

We all lose our patience and become angry at times, but smashing bottles & scaring your girlfriend is not something that you will want to do again ~ and you will want to know why this is happening to you.

I'd say that you may need help with anger management.

Is there someone you can talk to about this ~ your parents, perhaps?

Could you get counselling to help you sort yourself out?
Maybe it's hormonal.
Maybe you have been through something, that you need to talk through, until these extreme emotions can be brought under control.

Good luck and try to get some help with this.
Otherwise it could cause problems ~ for you and others.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.