let me update you on whats been going on. i had sent em a long email specifying how there were missed opportunities where he coulda seen me. he text me and we discussed it. he let me know in advance a wk later from this email that he was going on a trip for his sports and he wanted me to see him. i went all was good. while we were chilling he made a comment he not used to this hm?? what he mean. now, i came back home tues oct 1, he tex that wed 4 me to send him some pitchures of me. he left fri oct 5. i sent the pic on sundy oct 7. i would think as a frend he coulda tex me back to say he got the pitc. days later out the blue ont oct 10 he tex me saying all good. i said all good regarding what. he said just a comment. i said about what no reply. becuase not only i sent the pic, i sent a card with some info off the internet he wanted, and we had a talk before he left. so i didnt know which one he was referring to. so he left me hanging and therefore my mind started wonddering. i text him the same nite wed, oct 10 saying i feel like theres no open communication, and i felt alone in this. now before i asked him 2 mos of knowing him do he want to invest in a frendship, he said i like you. he never answered the ?. so i texed him saying do he have sum feeling 4me and is all he see of me is a distant frend without possibilites this was oct 10 when he didnt explain his remark.. he said he cant focus on a strong frenshp and said im a good person not fair to you. then he said i got the card thats what i mean your a good person! in his text.. i texed him back saying, thats cool, im still here 4u, if you need to talk, company etc. i messed up and said i felt like i was falling in love with him, and since i met him hes;been literally on my mind. i texed the next day saying hay enjoy your day, and my last text said missin ya and that laugh with a happy face. i dont know if i scarde him completly off now.but what started this is he didnt elaborate on what he meant all good and that made me start thinking. i havnt physicall heard his voice since oct 1 over the phone. and the last text msg i got was oct 11 when he made that comment. do you think its dead in the water.