i like to say thanks so much and it gave me something to think about. he called last night because i sent him an inspirational card. it said, winning is not all about awards and prizes. its about know that you are an inspiration to someone. everytime someone see you perform know that you are making a difference in their life. that is the great gift. everytime you perform, teach and share your knowledge that is a win. you are allowing got ot bless you so you can be all at your best. you are accepting of this and some dont even acknowledge. that puts you above all winners thats what i wrote in the card. so he said thanks and it was a big inspiration. i bought up friday and he was like i was thinking about going to this function. and i was like well let me know. i said until you get comfy with me meetg you daughter i am willing to come friday and leave sat. now today is wed. im like this if i cant see him this friday then im not gonna bring up seeing him next friday and if he dont either, im going to send him a final card or a tex msg. what do you think.