i met someone over a month ago. they are 42 and im 32. they work 2 job m-f 8am - 9 pm and goes to dance class 9pm-11pm 3 days a week. they get their 14yo daughter sat-mondy. they went back to maryland that day i met them and we talked over the fone 4 a month. they said they mentioned me to their daughter and he acknowledge that i am showing interest.. i went down there 3 wks ago. they introduced me to 3 of their family members in a barbershop where he worked and their were a lot of dudes maybe 10. we went to a nice dinner and he complimented me on how i looked in his jacket there was eye contact. they talked to their daughter for a few minutes and he was smiling while he was on the fone. we ate dinner at this nice restaurant. then we went to break fast the next morning. i did stay the night and he went there, five times by the way. he mentioned that he was glad we spent that time over the phone. he called me the day i left to make sure i got home. he cald me 3 days later to say the card i sent him was a big inspiration this was sent to him prior to me going down there because he was going to a dance competion and i wanted to wish em well. so thats what that was about. he left a friday came back mondy. i texed him wed saying hope all went well and i was hopin hed let me know by now how it went. i texed him to. he called back and was like he was tryna get back into the swing of things since monday him coming back from dallas and apologized for not stayin in contact. recently i told him that i do like him and some other basic things , and he only said I- meaning him- i know how i feel. i didnt ask him how is that or to elaborate. what do you guys think , oh, i asked him this past sundy if i could see him. today is tuesday. how long should i wait for an answer. 2746belmont is my user name

Last edited by 2746belmont; 09/11/07 05:04 PM.