Let me tell you this:

I'm a 43 year old man, and I if I was romantically interested in a woman, there's absolutely no way she would have to wonder about that. She would know where I stood in my feelings towards her because I would tell her.

Now, what I'm speaking of here is an emotional and romantic interest in a woman - not just a sexual interest. If I was interested in a woman strictly on a sexual basis...I may leave her hanging...uncertain about what exactly is going on between us.

If you spent the night with this man - and I'm assuming you had sex with him - there is no way he would leave you hanging if he was wanting to build an emotional relationship with you. A lack of time isn't really an excuse here either. It takes only 5 minutes a day to call and say, "Hey Baby! I know I'm busy, but I just had to hear your voice and tell you that I'm thinking of you. I think you're amazing and I miss you so much."

This man isn't really interested in you as far as I can see. And if he is...let him come to you now. You've done enough.

http://livingstoncooks.blogspot.com/
Perception is reality.