That is a sad story.
I definitely would not make any long term decisions in the middle of all the feelings you are surely experiencing. When you cool down a bit, I would sit and make a list of reasons to stay together and reasons to move on. You will also have to decide if you can trust him again... and that means that you have to be able to forgive, and he has to really be trustworthy. I don't know if you can do that or not - but that is essential for a successful future together. The fact that you have a child together complicates the issue - but I would not stay with him for that reason alone, because it is not enough to make the relationship last. However with a child involved, I would try to see if there are enough reasons to make it work, since the decision will impact her too. But in the long run, the child will be happiest if the parents are happiest, together or separate. The issue of trust is also a 2 way street - since he apparently does not trust you either since he changed all his e-mail passwords, etc. You will really have to explore these trust issues - and see what is repairable and what is not.
By the way, there are men who would not cheat on you.