I have been engaged for 2 years now and have a daughter with my fiancee. I love him and i have done everything for him. he is my heart and soul.
well he crushed me. for 2 weeks my fiancee has been lying to me and telling me he's been going out with friends when he was actually going out with his ex! the night he was caught, he told me he was going out with his friend, but i found it wierd that he got a shower, put on cologne, and brushed his teeth, so i hacked..i'm just like my father. i hacked into his email and found the love letters he was writing her and what she wrote back...she actually wanted to stay at my house in my bed while i wasn't here! he took our daughter down to meet her!
well we almost broke up over that (the bags were packed and in the car!) but he convinced me to stay...he was on his knees!
i guess that doesn't matter and i hacked again...he're he changed his password to his email trying to keep me out (everything was deleted anyway), and i hacked into his myspace account, and he was messaging her! i couldn't read them tho bc the messages were 'sorry' for the subject and 'read your email' for the body...so i don't know what he wrote! i called him out again but i can't believe a word he says (he says he was telling her to back off). should i just leave?? my heart is broken and it can't heal! i hate this!