Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#406292 11/22/10 09:43 AM
C
OP Offline
C
ok me and my ex split up about 7 weeks ago but lately i have been getting alot of advice from relationship books saying to not contact her in 4 weeks to make her miss me i have also started dating again but last nigt she inboxed my mother saying she was happy i have found sum1 new she then inboxed me a little while later but i don't know what to do next my plan has clearly worked and she is intrested again what should i do

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello Craig smile

I'd be wary of laying plans like this, where relationships are concerned.

Your ex ~ Is she getting back in touch because she wants to get back together, or because she feels that enough time has elapsed for you to just be friends now?

After all, she said that she was pleased that you had found someone else.

Are you still dating the 'someone new'?

Did you date someone else because you liked that person, or just to make your ex jealous?

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #406304 11/22/10 10:04 PM
C
OP Offline
C
pretty much to make her jealous av tried everything else to get her back

C
OP Offline
C
i have decided to leave it now with my ex i found out she had found someone else so why waste my time chasing a girl hu dusnt give a [censored]

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
But you have to consider that you dated someone, about whom you didn't care, just to make someone else jealous.
That wasn't fair, was it?

Have you sorted things out with this girl now?
It is not right to mislead her.

And this other girl didn't mislead you ~ she said that she was happy that you had found someone new.

Hopefully this was a good learning experience for you. smile

PDM #406374 11/28/10 03:51 AM
C
OP Offline
C
the girl i took out on a date new we where just going as friends i didnt tell her about my ex
my ex is just a heartless she devil and a spoilt brat because she couldnt control me and could not get her own way all the time she left i gave tha girl alls i could an she spat it bck in my face i hope the new guy sees her for what she is and telling someone whos in love with you i just want us to be friends make them feel 10x worse can you guys give me anytips on how to forget about the ex and move on with my life

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello craig

When a break-up occurs, it is always a good idea to treat it as a bereavement and to allow yourself to grieve. Give yourself time for this ~ but also try to enjoy spending time with friends, or on hobbies smile

Whether this girl is as bad as you say, or whether you are just reacting to the situation, I don't know, but, either way, she was not the girl for you, so you will be happier finding someone new. Try to remember that and let it help you to move on.

It is sometimes possible to remain on good terms with an ex, and some people remain friends after a break up ~ but it's not for everyone.

Take care ~ time will heal smile

PDM #406423 11/30/10 06:23 PM
C
OP Offline
C
ok so my ex is still saying she loves me but i am still chasing after her alot of ppl hu i know have gotten there ex bck said that they stopped chasing and left it for a bit and the ex came back i have use this once b4 but i wernt in love with the last girl and the fort of having no contact scares me in your opinion is this a good move

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Craig, I don't know whether or not she loves you. If she is as confused as you sound, then maybe she doesn't know either.

Read what you have said:
Quote:
'my ex is just a heartless she devil and a spoilt brat....
i gave tha girl alls i could an she spat it bck in my face
i hope the new guy sees her for what she is '

Quote:
'i am still chasing after her'
'i wernt in love with the last girl and the fort of having no contact scares me'

You say how bad she is, then add that you love her.
She is saying that she still loves you, but is dating someone else, it seems???

How do you know that she is saying that she loves you?

Maybe not chasing her would allow her time to really consider her feelings, without pressure, but, as I said, 'plans' to win her back may not be a good iddea. Only the way you both feel should decide that.

At the moment there is a lot of bitterness, which is not going to help matters.

Perhaps you do just need to give her some time and space ~ alternatively, you could write her a letter, explaining how you feel and why (though this could cause problems, if she still has another boyfriend).

Either option could make things better or worse, depending on the people involved.

Do you really think that she is 'a heartless she devil'?
Is she actually dating someone else?
Is she really pleased that you were going out with another girl?
Are you sure that she says that she still loves you?
Is it romantic love or friendly love?

You cannot force romantic love.
If it exists, then great.
If it doesn't, then you really just have to accept that.

If you do get back together, then you will probably need to have a good talk ~ and you will also probably need to sort out your feelings of anger etc.

Last edited by PDM; 11/30/10 07:46 PM.

PDM #406451 12/01/10 03:30 PM
C
OP Offline
C
well before we broke up it was very romantic then we went out and had a big fight but then seemed to make up then the nxt few days she started acting diffrent she said i didnt care about her and i have tried everything to convince her that i was sorry for the way i acted and wanted another chance

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site