C
OP Offline
C
so him begging made you want him again hmmm
me begging seemed to push her further away

D
D
Craig,

If you really love her I would suggest you not to date anybody for a while.

Let her have the feeling that you're a man enough to live your life alone.

Don't contact her for a while.
Let her beg you to contact her.

C
OP Offline
C
i have not contacted her in 7 days and i have also stoped dating it is in her court now i have chased enough

T
T
Hey Craig....it's very clear that you want to get your ex back If you'll take my hand, I'll show you exactly what to do and what to say to get your ex lover back in your arms- Especially if you are the only one trying... I bet you know of…or have heard of at least one girl that has taken a guy back that REALLY should not have…you know the ones I am talking about… "Couples reunite every day REGARDLESS of the situation!" There is hope... At this point, I must WARN YOU…STRONGLY WARN YOU… the advice and methods are VERY unconventional. But this system has proven itself with more than 50,000 satisfied customers. I invite you to stop in and take a look at the "Magic Of Making Up" so that you too can GET YOUR EX BACK ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I wish you all the best !

Last edited by PDM; 12/19/10 03:54 PM.
TOP DOG #406816 12/17/10 05:51 PM
C
OP Offline
C
hi top dog i actuly already have the magic of making up and it just says have no contact for 30 days and everything will be ok

C
OP Offline
C
ok so i went on the magic of making up website and then sent this message to my ex

ash i know we don't talk anymore but just wanted to say sorry for the way i have been acting the last couple of months and i have realised now that us splitting up was the best thing for both of us and i agree with you on everything you said. hope you have a nice christma no hard feelings smile x

she replyed

awwww thank you smile you too x

and in the book it says now don't contact for at least 4 weeks

what do you guys think

K
K
Craig, I have once be in this kind of your situation and mine was even critical than yours. But it was a guy who introduced me to a spell caster on this forum. It was this spell caster that helped me in bringing my ex back after when I have made many attempt and scammed in the process of getting her back. You can contact the man on xxxxxxxxxxx, I wish you luck.

Last edited by PDM; 12/19/10 03:52 PM.
kelvin #406866 12/19/10 03:52 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Casting spells on people is not the way to get them to love you ~ even if they work.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: craigjohnson
.... i have realised now that us splitting up was the best thing for both of us and i agree with you on everything you said. ...

Did you mean this?

PDM #406880 12/20/10 02:34 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: Lisa Shea
I think it's fair to say that these spell casters were posting their links as a form of advertisement and that the chance of them working is slim to none.

People don't change by magic. Think of an ex you had in your life that you do NOT want to get back with. Do you really think a spell caster out there in the world could cast magic on your brain to make you suddenly desperately want to be with him? Very unlikely. Your brain is under your control.

If your ex does not want to be with you, then you have to ask yourself WHY. What thoughts are in his brain that make him not enjoy the idea of being with you. Clearly he has very strong thoughts in that direction. That is the first step, not hoping spells can erase those thoughts.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site