haha u guys wouldnt believe what happend christmas night i was out in a pub with my friends and my ex friend comes up to me and say my ex was devastated when i got in a relationship with this new girl and that i should go over and talk to her, so i go over and we talked and kissed so am thinking hey i mite be getting sumwhere here then we had a bit of a argument she said she can not be in a relationship the way shes dances when shes out with her friends :S so i ened up calling her a slapper ( which she is now in my opinion ) so she then took it upon her self to make sure i was looking then go from guy to guy kissing them so we ended up arguing again and she started crying her friends kept telling me to go up to her to try and sort things out they said she had been telling them how much she missed me long story short we ended up arguing again and she punched me then the next day we where arguing again so i just told her i dont want her back no some shes not worth it and can not be trusted