hey, and welcome to the fourms. I cann see a portion of whats going on here, must of my friends smoke and drink as well, but that dosen't mean i do it. now i don't know your boyfriend, so this is just coming from my perspective. Really i would have stayed with all the weird friends, cause i have kind of frineds, and they don't smoke. Dose your boyfriend smoke and drink with them?

Second, If he dosen't defend you when they say horrible things bout you, but he'll them, something not mixing so well in this relationship, ok fine, it's cool to joke around, but i think he's taking it a lil too far. plus with you going to VA Tech, there's a little seperation there,s o there could be bigger problems while your gone. i know you don't want to break with him, but if it was my girlfriend who had to go through this xxxx with me being her boyfriend, she probably dump me in a blink of a eye.

What i have said was from my perspective like i have said before.So correct if Im wrong from any different points of view, but you need to talk o him about this, tell him if wants you as a girlfriend, or at all, he needs to find a new friends, not these other guys.

Last edited by PDM; 03/27/08 03:29 AM.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God