Originally Posted By: mike313
Ok... I am 16 years old, and i have known this girl for about 10 months give or take 1 or 2... We have been friends only. But since school stopped I've been to her house. But one day she called me and said she had something to tell me, but she couldn't... i bugged her about it and she finally said that she like me...(I have also liked her but she seems more of a friend then a girl friend).....after i was done talking to her i remebered what she said about likeing me... Im confused and i need help.. should i ask her out, just be friends... and what if she asks me out... This is just confusing for me...

I assume that you, Mike, are a boy?

From the above I would guess that this girl might have a romantic crush on you.

However ...

Quote:
'then the following day she called back and we were talking for a while when she went back to yesterdays topic and she said the other thing she wanted to tell me was... she was lesbian'

So, I too am confused!!!???

Does she mean that she likes you enough to trust you with her secret ~ could that be it?

Anyway ~ she has trusted you with this and you said that that you were 'ok with it but i also told her about me not aggreeing with same sex marriage'.

So, are you really OK with it?
Being a Christian and not agreeing with same-sex marriage, are you really OK with it?

Jesus apparently said 'love one another' and 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone' and 'be a good Samaritan'.
As a Christian, you should remember those things.

Welcome to the forum. smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.