Originally Posted By: Parrish
seriously why would you jon a forum that is based for birds to ask for romance advice. There are alot of dating forums you could use.
This was posted in the Romance section of the Forum, not in the Parakeet section, under the sectionDoes He/ She Like Me, so this person asking for advice did go to the right part of the forum

You arent going to get any answers here. Your thread will likely and hopfully be deleted and your account closed. It would be different if you were a regular user and simply asking for advice, but we have an off topic forum for that. You chose not to use it.

What a wonderful way to greet and welcome a new member by the above comment. Yes this person will get advice here, because they are in the right section of the forum. There are quite a few sections of the forum it's not just for parakeet, romance, books, religion, wine, Japanese culture,politics plus more. Do some exploring please before you give out misinformation, and hurt an new members feelings

I know your likely just screwing around, but it's rather annoying to the people that use this forum because we like birds. Nothing against you personally, but please act a little more mature then that. Your not stupid and you know there are other forums for that kinda thing.

All I can say to this is sometimes it's hard to follow your own advice, get your facts straight and look before you leap on someone who did not do anything wrong in fact posted their question in the right section!.

Last edited by terryluvsgoldensand keets; 05/11/07 01:17 AM.

My Birds
*Sky 8/26/06
*Stor 9/06/06
*Fester tiel
*Dog Comet Golden Retriever
No Sand Keets \:\)