Daily Meditation - 10pm EST

Posted by: Lisa Shea

Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/26/12 10:06 PM

Find peace and serenity in your world. Come join me at 10pm each evening to regain a focus and relaxation which will help the rest of your day!

10pm tonight - long deep breaths smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/27/12 10:00 PM

It's 10pm on the dot! Time for daily meditation!

Close your eyes, take in long, deep breaths, and release your thoughts.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/29/12 10:00 PM

10pm on Sunday! I missed last night because of the gig.

Time to meditate!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/30/12 10:01 PM

It's 10pm on a Monday night! Time to meditate! Ohhhmmmmmmm smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/01/12 10:02 PM

Last night was a BellaOnline editor chat so I was busy chatting.

Tonight I'm here!

Long, deep breaths smile
Posted by: jilly

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/02/12 07:57 PM

Ah, i will hopefully remember to join tonite. That will be 8pm Mt Time here. smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/03/12 08:33 PM

Set your timer for tonight, 10pm EST!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/03/12 10:02 PM

Is this happening now?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/03/12 10:04 PM

Yup, 10pm, I am here! Close your eyes and take in a long, deep breath!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/03/12 10:11 PM

Still breathing... smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/03/12 10:28 PM

Lol I left my computer and used Leela on my futon. I did the 8 minute energizing session, then the 10 minute "heart opening" session. It was quite nice. It had me breathing in thoughts for peace about myself, and then breathing out thoughts of peace for someone else. I chose you smile

Quite a lovely meditation session!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/03/12 10:32 PM

Oh, thank you! I really appreciate that. I really need to recharge after these last three days. smile

I sat quietly in bed with a back scratch brush and did deep breathing and back scratching. I tried not too think about anything - i just wanted to relax. Breathe in, breathe out...
Posted by: illusive Fantasy

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/04/12 12:43 AM

well i could be mistaken but i believe when your meditating your not suppose to be doing back scratching at the same time jilly giggle...bet it felt good tho smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/04/12 01:51 AM

Meditating can come in a wide variety of styles - for example walking meditation involves moving around, and there is meditation that focuses on sound or on a visual.

So a meditation of a back scratching sounds like one way to draw in focus!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/04/12 10:03 PM

It's 10pm on Saturday night - time to enjoy meditation!

Tonight I am going for a 20 minute meditation, letting thoughts that float into my mind float out again like a cloud.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/04/12 11:13 PM

well maybe you think back scratching draws focus but i can truly say ive never seen anyone anywhere at anytime advocate it or tell someone to do that while meditating...im certain you cant either giggle crazy lets be a lilllll bit realistic here. smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/05/12 12:30 AM

Ooops, I forgot about tonite. It takes a while to make a habit. smile

Let's stop talking about the back scratching merits. I will relate what I am doing with all honesty, k?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/05/12 01:25 AM

Dear Jilly

my comment was meant to by playful jilly, a bit of a chuckle or a smile once in awhile is also very medicinal in finding inner peace with oneself.

i saw no harm on commenting where it is a open discussion...and was drawing upon what i have known in many different types of meditational instructions. smile

also, there is no issue here about honesty being involved...as i was also being honest.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/05/12 02:00 PM

Illusive, I am not a newbie to meditating. I am a bit sensitive sometimes though when i feel like someone makes me look foolish. Not your fault; my problem with me.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/05/12 02:01 PM

Jilly -

Just a minor comment because people are finding and reading this thread, and others may want to do meditation involving objects touching their body.

Several of my meditation books do talk about touch being a key sense, and that meditating with touch can be a powerful way to meditate.

One category of suggestions involves your own body. Many suggest resting your hand on your stomach and sensing the natural activity that takes place there. Related to that is the set that has you rest your hand on your heart, for the same reason.

A second set of suggestions involves an inanimate object at rest. So you hold a non-dangerous object and meditate on it. It can be a smooth stone, a multi-facet angled rock, a twisted piece of wood, whatever connects with you at the moment. You explore the dimensions and textures of the object.

A third set of suggestions merges the two and has you interacting that object with your body and examining the sensations that result. So a back scratcher is an ideal form of this.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/05/12 02:05 PM

It's important when we respond to posts that we create an atmosphere that we encourage and welcome their progress. Our hope is to draw new, shy members into sharing their own thoughts.

If we set an expectation that a person will be told "you are doing it wrong", then that discourages why people from posting.

We want to strive to create an atmosphere where people feel they will be encouraged and supported, however they are choosing to begin.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/05/12 10:21 PM

Sorry for the delay, with the classwork I'm running a little late tonight.

It's 10:20pm and I'm ready to meditate! I desperately need it after today's stress smile Thank goodness I got all the papers in before that deadline. The teachers take a full grade letter off for papers that are submitted late.

OK. Long breaths. Bob is playing Skyrim so I think I will go meditate upstairs where there are no sounds of screaming monsters smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/06/12 12:04 AM

I did about a half hour of meditation, that was just what I needed. I did a candle meditation in my room. I lit a candle and focused on it. It flickered a lot on the beginning and I thought about getting another candle. But then I thought that this was part of the lesson, to deal with things that might normally seem annoying, and to learn to accept the way they are. So I began to think of the flickering candle as a twinkling star, and I was able to relax with it. And the candle settled down, and it was lovely smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/06/12 01:17 AM

that is quite nice! I like that!

I was sitting around a fire this evening and missed the meditation time. Staring at a fire is nice, though, and has it's own meditative qualities.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/06/12 04:48 AM

Yes definitely staring at a flame is a classic form of meditation. Well done!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/06/12 10:02 PM

10pm on Monday! Time for relaxing meditation! I think I may do sound meditation tonight. I want to try a variety over the days.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/06/12 11:47 PM

oh starting at a fire is very nice to meditate and at live coals on how the fire within them dance...
Posted by: PDM

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/07/12 11:17 AM

Oh, yes, a real fire. Beautiful!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/07/12 10:01 PM

10pm on Monday! Meditation time! What haven't I done yet. Touch meditation. OK, I'm going to meditate with something in my hands to examine.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/07/12 10:44 PM

Crud. I missed it again. I need to stick a post-it to my face saying 8:00 !

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/07/12 11:24 PM

ROTF oh jilly ...sometimes we both are so much alike giggle...and i want to do a head slap...if its meant to be it will be...all in universes times ...when your ready it will happen...dont stress over it ...

obviously what your doing must be more important and has your attention for that reason at that time because its something your suppose to be doing...even if its nothing...sometimes nothing is a profound thing ... smile
Posted by: Kathy A

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/08/12 05:00 PM

I try to meditate every night when I'm soaking in a bubble bath...sorry Jilly...no reading, no music, just me and the bubbles. But then I start to think, with nothing else to do with my brain, then pretty soon I'm either stressing out or upset about something. I suck at meditation. frown

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/08/12 05:28 PM

you dont really suck at meditation...as soon as your mind starts to drift...thats when you need to redirect back to ...how that bubble bath feels ..and your pampering yourself...take a facecloth at that moment or just cup your hand and drizzle the water over yourself and watch the droplets ..be aware of how it feels an looks...swish the water...maybe add a bit more warm water...and listen to it fill the tub more...have some music on...close your eyes feel the steaminess things like that... laugh

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/08/12 10:03 PM

Dear Kathy -

Illusive is exactly right. Meditation is the *practice* of learning to tune your mind. You can't suck at it. You are just at a different stage of practicing which is fine. Every human gets distracted thoughts, and the practice of meditation helps us to learn how to let those drift away again.

There will always be times that we get sucked into our thoughts, and that's normal! When we realize we have been, then we smile gently at ourselves, praise ourselves for realizing it, and refocus on our breath and the bubbles.

One step at a time!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/08/12 10:03 PM

Dear Jilly -

I have a timer on my PC that goes off every hour. It's the only way I'm aware of time passing. Without the timer I'd never remember that I want to set aside time for meditation. Maybe your phone or PC can have a timer on it?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/08/12 10:05 PM

OK it is 10pm on Tuesday. Time for a meditation.

Maybe tonight I will do a moving meditation - walking heel to toe around the house. I wish I had snow - last year I made a labyrinth spiral in the snow and adored it. I was really looking forward to doing it again this year, but no snow!! It's unfair, winter is supposed to be about beautiful snow.

But I need to remember that nature is varied and that is fine smile With this year's lack of snow I will appreciate next year's snow even more than usual. So I will make an indoor labyrinth.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/08/12 11:30 PM

dear Lisa...i remember last year all too well with the snow...forgive me for saying...glad you cant do that giggle...this is nice toooo...instead go out and do a visual as if there were snow...sigh... smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/09/12 01:05 AM

I've never ever thought of snow as having an upside. LOL. But the labyrinth idea is a cool thought.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/10/12 10:03 PM

I *adore* snow. You can ski! You can sled! It looks absolutely gorgeous. Snow snow snow. I think we're getting some tomorrow! Hurrah!!

I wouldn't live in New England if I didn't adore snow smile It's why I'm here!

OK, on to meditation. Hmmmm, what kind of meditation to explore tonight. Taste! I've done sight, sound, texture, touch, movement. Now taste. I will meditate with a glass of wine next to me, and explore all aspects of its taste.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/10/12 11:01 PM

there are many places that have snow...you dont have to live in new england to have it ...and thank goodness ...it wont be much snow at all...an poof it will be gone in a blink...yipeee smile

Edited
wow...was that snow...giggle barely a dusting even a ant couldnt ski or slide in that... laugh

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/11/12 09:01 PM

It's 7pm here. In one hour it will be 8pm and I can meditate with you guys. Slapping a post it on my face! OK, on my monitor. smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/11/12 09:59 PM

Two minutes before minimum safe distance.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/11/12 10:01 PM

Okay, doing Downward Dog with some rainsounds starting now!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/11/12 10:11 PM

okay, that was lovely. It got a little harder to hold the pose at the end, but i did keep reminding myself to relax into it, and listen to the rain sounds.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/12/12 06:39 PM

i think i will do the same things again tonite it if i can remember to be here at 8pm MST.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/12/12 09:57 PM

Okay, i am ready to go. Anyone else here?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/12/12 10:10 PM

Whew. i am all woozy from being inverted. I had to switch up downward dog with other poses to keep a whole ten minutes.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/12/12 10:19 PM

Sorry sorry I'm here - Bob was having challenges with the holopchi cooking process so I had to call my mom on the phone (we're Ukrainian) and get the low-down on how this is supposed to work. So now the cabbage is cored and I'm back to my desk.

I'm ready to meditate! I'll go with Jilly's idea and do yoga moving meditation tonight.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/13/12 10:03 PM

Okay, ten minutes of quiet sitting, while holding a pretty stone, begins now!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/14/12 12:58 PM

i love Golompkies...what you call...holopchi...i make them often during the winter and have a recipe from a very old full polish woman...some call them pigs in the blanket or just plain old cabbage rolls...such a comfort food i think...and they sound like a lot of work but i find prepartion to go quite smoothly and quickly enough... laugh

the real challenge is to find in some store cabbage large enough so when you need to cut away the vein you still have a large enough leaf to roll the contents in. I however, dont use saurkraut or ham ...therein lies the cultural differences in recipes.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/14/12 10:06 PM

I'll post the recipe when we are through with that set of testing!

It's meditation time on Valentine's Day - a perfect day to have a loving-kindness meditation!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/15/12 01:44 AM

hey thanks appreciate it laugh

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/15/12 09:48 PM

OK it's nearly 10pm on Wednesday, I am being prepared this time. I have my Wii turned on and Leela all powered up. I've got it ready to do a 12 minute guided meditation.

I'll send a link to this thread out to my Twitter and Facebook page - hopefully we'll get some people to relax with us tonight!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/15/12 10:01 PM

Okey dokey! Exactly 10pm! And Leela is live and waiting! Hurrah smile

I will go with my lovely ginger twist tea and do the 12 minute guided meditation, and then whatever one unlocks after that which may be a 15 minute one.

Chime in if you're meditating too!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/15/12 10:04 PM

Okay! I am here and sitting quietly!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/15/12 10:05 PM

With candles lit and holding my two small stones from the previous two bellaonline getherings.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/15/12 10:31 PM

That's great Jilly! I did the 12 minute meditation and then a 14 minute meditation after that. I've now unlocked a 17 minute meditation, the final one. I need to get my logic schoolwork in before midnight, but I think once I do that that I'll go back and do the 17 minute one, they were really restful.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/16/12 10:01 PM

OK it's 10pm on Thursday! I have Leela up and ready to go. I did do the 17 minute meditation yesterday - today I think I'll go through a section of each meditation, to better document what each is about. Each one uses a different focus, to help users learn about a variety of techniques. I'll post the summary when I'm done!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/17/12 02:07 AM

I did mine later in the evening - i was actually taking a nap at 8pm. I know, weird schedule. I had a very emotional day so i needed that nap.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/17/12 05:45 AM

Here's the full review of Leela, along with descriptions of each of the meditation sections :

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art175245.asp

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/17/12 10:10 PM

10pm on Friday night! I got caught up in my schoolwork and somehow missed my chiming alert. OK I'm ready! It'll be good to take a break, I'm in finals week so I have two final papers due on Sunday. Lots of stuff to do.

OK, meditation. Bob has taken over the TV so no Leela. Hmmm. I think I will do a walking meditation, heel to toe, that can be a nice break from sitting.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/20/12 09:56 PM

I missed Sat and Sun for various reasons, but here we are on Monday and I definitely need it! I'm helping a friend of mine proof his book for publication. I did a full sweep of his book and fixed NUMEROUS typos in it. Now he just gave me a fresh version and all my typo fixes are gone! He accidentally did his polishing work on an old version of the document. So I had to run a "document compare" between the two and am manually redoing my typo fixes. Again. It's frustrating to do the same work twice. At least this time I don't have to find them again, just make the fixes indicated by the Word compare.

How shall I meditate tonight. When I tried my walking meditation, I kept getting distracted by the clutter everywhere. So that wasn't ideal. Maybe a feet-up-the-wall quiet one tonight.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/22/12 10:05 PM

Tuesday I was sound asleep, my sleep schedule is getting unusual even for me smile Today I'm here! I had a lovely dinner with my mom, then an hour of PS3 dancing, and now it's a great time for a mental break!

Maybe a breath meditation tonight, that is always a good one to work on.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/23/12 09:33 PM

ok it's a half hour til meditation time. I am going to do a quiet sitting with lots of soft blankets around me for ten minutes, when the time comes.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/23/12 10:01 PM

That sounds awesome Jilly! Soft blankets bring a great texture into your meditation.

Bob is off shopping so I actually have a silent house. I think I will do a sitting breath meditation again. That is very restful for me.

I woke up at 6pm today and pretty much all I have been doing for the past 4 hours is sorting my email. I really need to get this under control, there is SO much mail deluging me that I am falling further behind. So a focus break would help me a lot.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/23/12 10:18 PM

OKay, I was distracted by my reading. Will start meditation now!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/25/12 10:05 PM

Yesterday I was caught up in dancing and went right past meditation time. I guess I was doing a dancing meditation! It's good for my health at least smile

Today I am busy reloading my first four medieval novels up. I had found a few minor typos in each one once they went live, and I waited until now in case more were reported. But it seems that's all there was. So they all get shiny new versions for going forward.

I have three done, and will take a meditation break! I think a sitting meditation will do nicely.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/28/12 10:36 PM

I will do tonite's meditation now. Sitting down with a smooth stone. This always attracts the cats - me sitting still!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/14/12 10:06 PM

I'm so sorry I've been away. Things have been absolutely hectic in my life. I am finally feeling like I can breathe again. My mom keeps asking me to visit to see a show or something, and I can't even imagine doing it. Every second is already backlogged; I can't possibly take 5 hours to just sit and watch entertainment.

I need to get my life back under control. This is just too much, with the school and work and books and everything else.

OK, I really need to be able to *breathe*.

Meditation today. Sit on the couch. Close my eyes. Even ten minutes would be a blessing right now.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/25/12 06:58 PM

Lisa, have you decided how to ease back on things?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/22/12 08:41 PM

I completely fell out of practice on my meditation. And I do miss it immensely. I need to work it back into my schedule. I am making good progress on the house decluttering project so I think that will help a lot. I would love to have a much less filled house.

I will set my alarm to do a meditation tonight at 10pm - so in an hour and 20 minutes. I'd love to have people join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/22/12 10:03 PM

OK I am here! It is 10pm! I will strive to do a 5 minute meditation. I think I need to start in a small dose - it's been a very long day full of lots of coding, and it's not done yet. Still, progress is being made.

So here I go, turning down the lights and breathing deeply. Come join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/23/12 10:08 PM

OK running a little late tonight because Bob needed some help, but here I am!

Aiming for 5 minutes again tonight, it will be a challenge with Bob disassembling the living room as I type smile Challenges are good!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/23/12 10:21 PM

That was very nice. I am SO glad I am getting back into a daily meditation practice. It does refresh me and give me more energy to continue tackling my tasks.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/27/12 10:06 PM

OK my hard drive melted down early this week and I'm barely getting it back running again. One of the replacement hard drives we brought home didn't work either. So it's been a long, stressful week.

I can definitely use some moments of quiet here, to relax and regroup!

I will aim for five minutes tonight. My computer is busy doing windows updates anyway smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/08/12 10:11 PM

I know I normally start the meditations at 10pm EST but the mailing is still running so I'm holding off until it finishes. If you're here for the meditation, I'll be starting it soon! Read through a few of the posts to get into the meditative mood smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/08/12 11:12 PM

OK a bit of a delay but it's 11:11 (that magical time I love) and the newsletter is completely sent. So I'm starting my meditation now! Everyone who is around, join in for ten minutes of quiet meditation!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/08/12 11:27 PM

Wow that was quite lovely. And now I'm inspired to test out a tangerine bath salt recipe! Deep breathing and relaxation can really help to bring down stress levels.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/09/12 10:01 PM

It's 10pm, meditation time! I welcome you all to join in a few minutes of rest and relaxation.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/10/12 10:01 PM

10pm is meditation time smile Meditation reduces stress and helps you sleep!

I am aiming for 10 minutes at 10pm tonight smile Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/29/12 08:41 PM

LOL what's funny is I have an alert on my computer, and lately I get annoyed that the alert disrupts something I'm doing! It goes to show how much I really need the meditation, to regain some balance in my life.

I'll do my best to meditate tonight smile.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 12/13/12 11:03 PM

I have been bad about this. When the timer goes off it interrupts me and I ignore it. Clearly I need to work on this.

I wanted to do ten full minutes. I just can't take that long of a break right in the middle of my day.

I'm now going to aim for ONE minute smile. That won't slow down my coding too much if I'm deep into coding. Hopefully that can get me back on track.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 12/27/12 04:00 PM

(no posts between 12/14 and 12/27) I'm not even doing one minute. This is fairly sad. I know how important meditation is. I will do one minute right now. I could definitely use it!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/19/13 05:00 PM

(no posts between 12/27/12 and 4/19/13) It is amazing how even the simplest things slip away when one doesn't pay attention to them. I do try to meditate every night when I lay in bed, and I suppose that does count. But I would like something a little more deliberate, vs using the time I can't fall asleep for something useful. I will strive to get back into this practice, starting tonight! One day at a time!

OK here it is exactly 10pm. I am going to meditate. Ten minutes. I am looking forward to this! Join along if you're online!

That was lovely! During much of it I could feel the mess around me "pressing in" on me. It just seemed so powerful. I think that's an important sign for me that I have to clean up this office. I don't think I realize how much the mess affects me until I sit down and just sit in it like that.

We are about fifteen minutes away from our evening meditation! Get something to drink, settle down, and join me in a peaceful meditation! It's OK if you have random thoughts during this. That's what meditation is all about. It's about dealing with those thoughts. Think of it like weightlifting. It wouldn't really be weightlifting without weights giving resistance to you. Those thoughts are the resistance and you're practicing dealing with them.

Here's an image to help us get into the mood! http://romanceclass.com/romanticquotes/meditation.jpg I'm settling into my meditation spot - I hope you will join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/20/13 05:00 PM

That was quite lovely! And I opened my eyes exactly after ten minutes, without a timer or anything. My boyfriend was watching the news so I played a Windham Hill song set to overlay it, and that was quite peaceful.

Meditation time is coming up in just over ten minutes! Get your environment set, get a glass of water or wine, and prepare for peace!

I ended up doing fifteen minutes - it was lovely! A bit cluttered thoughts at first, but definitely cleaning up my office has helped a lot. I feel much more serene in here. And over time the thoughts faded away. I focused on my breath this time, counting each out-breath up to 10 and then restarting. Then I ended with a visualization of my Tibetan temple with hyacinths and birds singing.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/22/13 05:00 PM

Reminder - our ten minutes meditation is coming up in just over ten minutes! Get your space ready - serenity is coming!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/22/13 06:00 PM

That was quite soothing! I highly recommend trying it. Even ten minutes can make a difference.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/23/13 05:00 PM

It's nearly ten pm EST! Time for the ten minute meditation at 10pm! Prepare your meditation area, for serenity is right around the corner!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/23/13 06:00 PM

Just finished my ten minute meditation exactly ten minutes later, without a timer. It's amazing how the brain can do that. Peaceful. I highly recommend wiggling a ten minute meditation into your schedule, it's amazingly restful.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/25/13 05:00 PM

I'm ten minutes away from starting my ten minute meditation at ten pm EST smile. If anyone is around to join me, that would be lovely!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/25/13 06:00 PM

LOL and again I stopped exactly at 10:10! I love how brains work smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/27/13 05:00 PM

Ten minute meditation at 10pm is coming up - pull up a pillow and join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/27/13 06:00 PM

A lovely ten minute meditation, meditated to three songs by Enya. Have to take May It Be out though - it fills me with poignancy. It's the song from the first Lord of the Rings and I think I connect with that series too strongly to use it as a meditation song smile.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/29/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes away from the ten minute meditation at 10pm. Join me! It will take my mind off the new poison ivy spots on my legs.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/29/13 06:00 PM

That was lovely. Once again I played Enya music while I meditated. I find it soothing. My current trio of songs is Orinoco Flow, Watermark, and Only Time.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/30/13 05:00 PM

I enjoyed my meditation at 10pm tonight - it was quite restful!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/01/13 05:00 PM

I'm ten minutes away from the ten minute meditation at ten pm! Get your water, your candle, whatever else you use to draw in bliss.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/01/13 06:00 PM

A lovely meditation session, with Enya and a candle, and parakeet warbling in the background

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/02/13 05:00 PM

We're ten minutes away from the 10 at 10 meditation! Just ten minutes, at 10pm EST, to bring serenity. Grab a candle and breathe!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/04/13 05:00 PM

Just about ten minutes until the ten pm meditation for ten minutes! Get your meditation spot ready!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/05/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes until the 10pm meditation for ten minutes! I'm by my new fire pit, and the flames are flickering! Join in virtually!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/06/13 05:00 PM

We are ten minutes away from the 10pm meditation that last for ... can you guess? ... ten minutes! You can go longer if you wish

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/06/13 06:00 PM

Opened my eyes exactly at 10:10. Intriguing! A lovely meditation, although these thoughts of Fire Pit kept circling in my head

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/07/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes until the 10pm meditation - come join us! You deserve peace and serenity in your life.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/07/13 05:00 PM

Too funny. I opened my eyes exactly at 10:10. I wonder how the brain knows.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/08/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes until the 10pm meditation for ten minutes! Count to ten, then settle down in a chair or pillow! Your brain craves peace

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/08/13 06:00 PM

LOL that time I opened my eyes at 10:09. I was too excited about an idea I had for arranging rides for an upcoming wine dinner.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/09/13 05:00 PM

Ten Minutes until the 10pm Meditation for ten minutes! Studies show it actually helps your blood chemistry to meditate. Good stuff!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/09/13 06:00 PM

A lovely 14 minute meditation to Enya. I'm adding the title track from the 1990 Hamlet soundtrack, to make it a bit longer for next time.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/12/13 05:00 PM

In ten minutes I'll be beginning my meditation at 10pm! I'll meditate for about 15 minutes - you're welcome to do ten minutes or five or two! Whatever works for you. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/13/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes until the 10pm meditation, to relax and renew! Our town meeting was a bit contentious tonight, I can use the serenity

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/13/13 06:00 PM

A lovely, refreshing meditation, always just right. I highly recommend joining me tomorrow night!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/14/13 05:00 PM

Only 10 minutes until the meditation at 10pm! My fire pit is blazing along beautifully; I will have a relaxing fire-based meditation. How will you meditate tonight?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/15/13 05:00 PM

Only ten minutes away from the 10pm meditation! Pull up a comfy pillow, have a glass of water, and open your mind to serenity!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/15/13 06:00 PM

Lovely meditation, 20.4 minutes smile iTunes tells me so. The list is: Orinoco Flow / Enya Only Time / Enya Watermark / Enya A Day Without Rain / Enya Hamlet / Ennio Morricone Progeny / Gladiator Suite for Solo Cello 1 G Major / Yo-Yo Ma

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/16/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes until our 10pm meditation! You can meditate for 10 seconds, 10 recitations of the Litany Against Fear, 10 minutes, your choice!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/16/13 06:00 PM

A lovely twenty minute meditation for me. Lots of swirling thoughts, but I gently tamed them. How did you do?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/18/13 05:00 PM

Only ten minutes away from the 10pm meditation! The last two nights I was out at our fire pit. Tonight I'm indoors smile Where will you be?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/18/13 06:00 PM

Here's a photo from Saturday night's fire pit smile I love our fire pit. Or Fire Cauldron, as my friend Ian would say smile.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/20/13 05:00 PM

A lovely meditation! 20 minutes, plus I added Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's Somewhere Over the Rainbow on at the end smile. How are you doing?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/22/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes away from the lovely 10pm meditation! Bring some serenity into your world. You deserve it. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/22/13 06:00 PM

I meditated in silence this time, as the house was quiet. It was lovely smile Did anybody meditate virtually with me?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/23/13 05:00 PM

OK let's try a 20 minute warning! 20 minutes until our 10pm meditation smile Plenty of time to finish up tasks and get ready! Join me! smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/26/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes away until our 10pm meditation! Breathe in deeply, put on a playlist, and enjoy a serene retreat into bliss

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/26/13 06:00 PM

That was lovely, although I think I need to take Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel K out of the mix. It triggers too many thought-patterns for me.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/28/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes until our meditation at 10pm begins! It naturally reduces stress and blood pressure. Completely free! Enjoy with us!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/28/13 06:00 PM

A lovely, relaxing break. I recommend everyone find ways to include meditation in their daily routine.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/29/13 05:00 PM

Our 10pm meditation is coming up! Breathe in deeply and delve into a free, easy, no-prescription-necessary way to better your health!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/29/13 06:00 PM

A lovely 19 minute meditation. Now I'm in the mood to watch Eastern Promises - Viggo Mortensen. There is just something about Ukrainian men.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/30/13 05:00 PM

Ten Minutes until the meditation at 10pm. What are you grateful for today?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/01/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes until the 10pm meditation! The heat is making me sluggy anyway smile. The perfect day to meditate and relax!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/03/13 05:00 PM

Power came back on just in time to meditate. Is this backwards? Still, I'm grateful to have power smile Join me! What are you grateful for?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/03/13 06:00 PM

A lovely session, though my computer fan chose this time to go into a high rev. And it finished right when I ended. Intriguing

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/04/13 05:00 PM

We're approaching our meditation at 10pm - if a video helps you meditate, I have a series of them here -

Meditation Videos

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/05/13 05:00 PM

Daily meditation can naturally raise your energy levels. Invest just ten minutes at 10pm in boosting your focus and energy!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/05/13 06:00 PM

Want to learn more about the basics of meditation? Here's a video!

Intro to Meditation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/06/13 05:00 PM

Meditation Study finds meditating 10-20 min/day improves gene expression in areas of blood sugar control and more -

Meditation Study News

How to set up a meditation area that supports your practice -

How to Set Up a Meditation Area

Tips for comfort during a sitting meditation -

Sitting Meditation - Tips for Comfort

Ten minutes until our 10pm meditation! Let's all try a walking meditation tonight. It's quite easy, and a great way to get started!

The basics of how to do a walking meditation - [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJnL9ITAY54]Walking Meditation Basics[/url]

A lovely walking meditation session. I find I am able to slow down and release tension more when I'm walking vs sitting. On the down side, my house is quite messy so walking around it tends to distract me and make me discouraged. So I should walk around outside next time, if it's not raining.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/08/13 05:00 PM

Pausing in my tax reconciliations to meditate at 10pm. My brain definitely needs it smile. It's feeling a little fried.

Object based meditation is when you focus on a flickering candle flame, moving fountain, or other object - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YhVWZleaVw Object Based Meditation - this is what I'll be doing tonight. I'll use my fountain.

Ten minutes until our 10pm meditation. I'm going to try a random YouTube guided meditation - we'll see how it goes! How about you?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/09/13 05:00 PM

10 Minute Fountain Meditation - relax with natural sounds of water http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp0WN_9iY2s 10 Minute Fountain Meditation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/10/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes until the 10pm meditation. I think I'll focus on a candle flame tonight. Do you have any candles handy?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/10/13 06:00 PM

Lovely. I definitely recommend trying meditation with a candle flame. It's quite relaxing.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/12/13 05:00 PM

Had a lovely guided meditation thanks to a YouTube video - is he Australian? Lovely accent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh-klfBJlHc YouTube 10 minute Guided Meditation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/13/13 05:00 PM

A lovely ten minute meditation session - tested out another YouTube guided video. This one involved chakras - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFqHa4gOP3c YouTube Guided Chakra Meditation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/14/13 05:00 PM

Wow that was a lovely guided meditation. More ideas for doing my own. The "hiss" on the audio does need to be fixed - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFvelHlN9Rw Guided Meditation on Love

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/17/13 05:00 PM

Meditation begins in about ten minutes - I'll see what else YouTube has to offer for guided meditation options! How about you?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/17/13 05:00 PM

I did 10 min of this meditation - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHEavN7b0OA YouTube Guided Meditation - I found the approaching footsteps a bit creepy smile Not serene.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/18/13 05:00 PM

Today I'm going to try a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sQ0DTF2tAM Guided Meditation with Eckhart Tolle at 10pm - here's the link - Guided Meditation with Eckhart Tolle - join in with me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/18/13 06:00 PM

A lovely meditation with some good messages - accept whatever state you are in now. Don't struggle for a "perfect" meditation.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/19/13 05:00 PM

For tonight's meditation I'm going to try this video - it's filmed in Cornwall, England smile Join me at 10pm! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu-qZugHXfc Meditation Video set in Cornwall

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/19/13 06:00 PM

Quite relaxing, I enjoyed her accent. The music was a little distracting, I think I prefer them with just a steady ohm type of sound. What do you guys prefer?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/22/13 05:00 PM

Approaching our 10pm meditation! I think I will meditate on an image of the moon, in honor of the upcoming SuperMoon smile How about you?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/25/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes away from the 10pm meditation! Tonight I think I'll just meditate with silence. How about you?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/26/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes until our meditation at 10pm. Tonight I'll meditate on the loss of my little parakeet; she lived a good life. What will you meditate on?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/26/13 06:00 PM

A lovely meditation, and it went by so quickly! How is your level of calm this evening?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/27/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes until our meditation at 10pm! Join us, and experience serenity! I'll meditate on love.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/30/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes until a meditation at 10pm. A lovely way to end a Sunday. Breathe in serenity, breathe out peace.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/30/13 06:00 PM

Wow, that was beautiful. Bob serenaded me the entire time, playing Fields of Gold by Sting on his bass guitar. A perfect meditation.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/01/13 05:00 PM

I'm going to try something new - tonight's meditation at 10pm will be a Singing Meditation. I'll set up a playlist of inspirational songs. I'll focus on each lyric and sing out loud. Join me! What songs would be on your list?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/01/13 06:00 PM

Meditation to music can be quite powerful. I went with Breathe / Nalick, Lonely People / America, and Strawberry Moon / Neptune's car.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/04/13 05:00 PM

Tonight's meditation will involve watching fireworks, and then acoustic guitar by the fire smile How about you? Happy Fourth!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/05/13 05:00 PM

Enjoyed a beautiful, relaxing night under the stars with Bob, a firepit, some marshmallows-graham-chocolate, and acoustic guitar. Lovely.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/05/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes until a lovely meditation at 10pm EST. I think I'll do a quiet air-conditioned meditation with the hummmm. How about you?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/06/13 05:00 PM

Meditation time coming up in ten minutes! I think I'll meditate in the air conditioning again. That was so nice last night. Hummmmmm.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/06/13 06:00 PM

Oh, the air conditioning in the bedroom was just so nice. It was hard to emerge back out into this humid world.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/07/13 05:00 PM

I'm already up in the AC bedroom. It is my haven smile. So I'm ready for tonight's meditation. Maybe a child pose meditation. How about you?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/08/13 05:00 PM

Coming up on 10pm meditation time. Just home from a long day out - it'll be nice to sit and relax for a little while. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/09/13 05:00 PM

The 10pm meditation is coming up. Today I'll meditate on gratitude. We can take so much for granted in life. What will you meditate on?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/11/13 05:00 PM

Today I'm going to meditate to Winged Migration, an amazing video featuring the beauty of nature - join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/11/13 06:00 PM

ok it was hard to stop my #meditation session, I was so absorbed by Winged Migration. Maybe I'll finish that up later. Still things to do.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/12/13 05:00 PM

Ooops was talking with Bob on the phone about cool psychology stuff and completely blew through my 10pm meditation. Ok, I'll start it now

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/14/13 05:00 PM

Meditation at 10pm coming up! I'll meditate on how wise I was to stop watching Whodunnit smile. That show raised my stress levels smile What will you meditate on tonight?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/15/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes until the 10pm meditation begins! I think I'll watch some more of Winged Migration. That's just so soothing and relaxing. It reminds me that nature's cycles are ever renewing and that tomorrow is always a fresh start.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/15/13 06:00 PM

Relaxing with Winged Migration was just right. I felt sorry for the captive Canada geese, watching their wild brethren soar overhead.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/18/13 01:19 AM

A lovely, relaxing meditation. Seagulls and puffins were the feature on this section of Winged Migration. And AC is always nice.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/19/13 05:00 PM

We are nearing the 10pm meditation! Tonight I will meditate on the things Ive checked off my list, to give me encouragement to plow on

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/19/13 06:00 PM

That was lovely. Sometimes I think I keep focusing on the piles and piles of things to do. Sometimes I have to look at what's been done. That gives me the encouragement to tackle the next step.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/22/13 05:00 PM

A meditation is coming up in five minutes smile. Pour some wine, light a candle, and join us! Breathe in relaxation smile #meditation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/22/13 06:00 PM

Winged Migration is so intriguing to meditate to. A variety of thoughts. This time it was on nature interacting with pollution. A reminder that what we do to this earth matters.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/23/13 05:00 PM

The 10pm meditation is coming up in ten minutes! Join us for serenity and release of stress. I will continue on my Winged Migration watch.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/23/13 06:00 PM

A lovely meditation session. I love the scenes of the elderly farm woman feeding the large storks as they stop over from their migration.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/24/13 05:00 PM

Ten minutes until my 10pm meditation. I think tonight I'll just do a quiet, mind-clearing meditation. No video, no sound. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/24/13 06:00 PM

A nice, relaxing meditation. The hummm of the AC is quite soothing. The dark helps too.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/25/13 05:00 PM

Cool, someone is working on life-size holograms. I'll meditate on what kind of fun that would be. My own live chess set! Join me

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/25/13 06:00 PM

A lovely, relaxing meditation. And now Bob is serenading me with his bass guitar. A delightful evening.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/25/13 09:09 PM

Somehow I've lost all the posts between December and July. Sorry about that!! I'll see if I can recover them from a backup.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/25/13 11:35 PM

Wow, ok, so I spent five hours recovering as many posts as possible. I think I missed a few, but most of the thread is intact again. Hopefully I don't do that again! smile.

Now to do some yoga, to help my aching shoulders!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/28/13 05:47 PM

Last night I meditated to lovely medieval music, thanks to Dave and the band's after-gig soundtrack. Tonight I'll simply soak in silence.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/29/13 05:49 PM

Coming up on the 10pm meditation! I think I'll #meditate in silence again. That was quite peaceful last night. How about you?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/30/13 05:48 PM

A wonderful day with gorgeous sunshine and delightful live music. A lot of good blessings to meditate on. Will you join me? 10 min!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/01/13 05:47 PM

Heading into the 10pm Meditation! Light a candle, put on music, and soak in the calm of nature. Serenity awaits. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/03/13 05:56 PM

Preparing for my 10pm meditation - will test out a new aquarium DVD I got. Fake fishies? Will they be relaxing? Or robotic?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/04/13 05:51 PM

Coming up on my 10pm meditation. I'm going to try to "goldfish track" of my aquarium video this time. Are they restful? #meditate with me smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/04/13 06:55 PM

Ah, much better than the saltwater track. This one stayed just with one "shot" the whole way through, without switching every two minutes. Plus, it had a gentle current.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/05/13 06:00 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation - will try out the "mountain stream" video on the DVD. How about you? #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/05/13 07:00 PM

A relaxing meditation. I enjoyed the mountain scene. Trickling waterfall, shimmering sunlight, and peace.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/06/13 05:51 PM

Heading into the time for the 10pm meditation. I'll test out the fireplace DVD tonight with a glass of Bordeaux smile. How about you? #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/07/13 05:51 PM

Ten minutes until my 10pm meditation. I'll try the "music track" of my fireplace video to see how that is, so I can write that up. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/07/13 06:47 PM

... Fireplace for your Home - a DVD which shows an actual fireplace, burning wood -

Fireplace for your Home

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/09/13 05:53 PM

Approaching time for my 10pm meditation. Bob is off spending time with friends. Quiet house. I vote for bubble bath smile #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/12/13 06:05 PM

Monday #meditation is starting now! Come join us - breathe in serenity, breathe out peace and joy! #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/13/13 05:56 PM

Heading into the 10pm meditation - had a lovely evening out with good friends celebrating my graduation from college (finally!). Will meditate on friendship. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/14/13 06:16 PM

A lovely dinner with my darling Bob, so I'm meditating now. Join me! Meditate on serenity and love smile #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/16/13 05:50 PM

Ten minutes until the 10pm #meditation - pour a glass of wine, put on some gentle music, and create a serene retreat! #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/20/13 06:01 PM

Starting my meditation at 10pm - join me! A wonderful end to a delightful day of serenity and joy.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/21/13 06:01 PM

It's the perfect time to meditate - I had a spike of stress which is caused by a long-dragged-out issue. It may be something I need to finally bring a healthy resolution to. Something to #meditate on. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 08/26/13 05:50 PM

It's coming up on my 10pm meditation - find a quiet spot, turn down the lights, and join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/01/13 06:05 PM

Time for my 10pm meditation! Today was a lovely day full of lots of progress. Join me in #meditating to embrace serenity and hope. Every hour is precious.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/04/13 05:50 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation - will #meditate on my lovely wood #dragon - symbol of creativity and guardian - join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/06/13 06:02 PM

It's time for the 10pm meditation! Maybe I should #meditate on #timemanagement which is so helpful in long term success smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/08/13 05:57 PM

My 10pm meditation is coming up! I think I'm going to go outside and do a walking #meditation in a spiral. Will you #meditate with me?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/08/13 06:37 PM

My spiral meditation walk was lovely, and I wore my new #Northeastern embroidered sweatshirt. I'm so happy to have it. The little things smile.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/15/13 05:49 PM

A delightful day kayaking with my darling. Peaceful and serene. It was a full day meditation. Now for my quiet sitting #meditation - join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/15/13 06:24 PM

That was a lovely #meditation - Juliet the cat kept me company smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/16/13 06:03 PM

It's time for the 10pm meditation! I'm going to meditate on flowers tonight. They come in such a lovely variety. #meditate #flowers Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/18/13 05:46 PM

Coming up on the 10pm #meditation - I'm going to meditate on reaching one's dreams. We all should move toward that goal, one step at a time!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/20/13 06:12 PM

Getting started a little late on my meditation. Meditating on the nature of friendship, and the short-lived delight of fresh tomatoes smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/22/13 06:08 PM

I'm preparing for my meditation on the Autumn Equinox. I adore autumn.

If you're around, join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/23/13 05:56 PM

Coming up on my 10pm meditation. Tonight I'll do a quiet meditation with a candle smile. Join me! #meditate #serenity

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/24/13 05:50 PM

I'm taking a break from my final review of my novel so I can meditate. I think I'll meditate on creativity smile.

If you're around, feel free to join me!

It's currently 8pm MST / 9pm CST / 10pm EST

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 09/25/13 05:55 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation - hunger makes me cranky smile. Must learn to eat regularly. Something to meditate on smile Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/01/13 05:59 PM

Our 10pm #meditation is coming up! I am just so content. Life rewards you when you continually take small steps toward your #goals - Keep at it!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/02/13 05:50 PM

Preparing for my 10pm meditation. It'll be nice to clear the brain and just "be" for a while. Join me! #meditate #serenity

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/07/13 05:49 PM

Preparing for the 10pm #meditation. After working on taxes all day, I can certainly use it. I find this very stressful. Breeeatthheeee.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/09/13 05:50 PM

10pm meditation is coming up - I'm going to do a watercolor meditation! I have soft music on, will light a candle, and meditatively paint smile Join me! Well, you don't have to watercolor smile. You could just sit!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/10/13 05:50 PM

Preparing for my 10pm meditation. Just finished helping a friend launch his 6th mystery novel. Will meditate on friendship smile. If you're around, feel free to join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/11/13 05:50 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. Got a lot done so far today, and the day's only just starting! Will #meditate on progress. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/13/13 05:49 PM

Time to #meditate - but the Sox are playing. Can one meditate while watching baseball? I think so! Meditative baseball ... ohhmmm .. #redsox

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/14/13 05:54 PM

Meditation time coming up. Still feeling shock from friend John passing away. He was so full of life and kindness. Meditating on appreciating life and friends each day that we have them.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/16/13 05:49 PM

Ten minutes until my 10pm meditation - I've just been running non-stop since I got up. A good time for a break. Mediate with me smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/17/13 06:02 PM

Time for the 10pm meditation. I think I'll #meditate on the nature of respect and self-worth. We all deserve it.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/25/13 08:22 AM

I'm just back from a week's cruise to Bermuda. I made a renewed focus to do yoga for an hour every day, and to meditate at the end of that session. The fitness area had an enclosed room just for spinning, with a hard wood floor and a bank of windows along the moonrise side. So each night I went there at 10pm and did an hour long session from 10-11pm, which ended when the fitness center closed. It was quiet, peaceful, and lovely.

I did find by the end of the week that I was noticeably more flexible, so it was a great restart to both practices smile.

The small white sphere in the top right of the window is the moon.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/25/13 05:56 PM

Almost at the 10pm meditation time. As much as I adored Bermuda, I'm quite thankful to be home. #meditating on home and contentment. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/27/13 06:00 PM

Heading into 10pm meditation - thinking about Lou Reed's passing. He gave voice to many who felt invisible. He helped them find strength. A great legacy.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/28/13 05:50 PM

Nearly at the 10pm meditation - and the Sox are playing. I think I'll #meditate on a Home Run smile. Join me! #redsoxnation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/29/13 05:50 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation - will meditate on the nature of soul-felt love. It's what I love writing about. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/30/13 05:47 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. The Sox are winning, and I'm on the final pass of In A Glance. Joyful. Meditate with me! smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 10/31/13 05:59 PM

Bob just made me a delicious steak and asparagus dinner, so I'll be having an eating meditation tonight.

Join me! Meditate on delicious smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/01/13 05:59 PM

It's nearly time for my 10pm meditation! It's the start of NaNoWriMo so I will meditate on creativity and inspiration smile

Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/02/13 05:54 PM

Coming up on my 10pm #meditation - I'll focus on gratitude that my 12th medieval novel will be launching Tomorrow Nov 3 smile 8pm EST! Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/04/13 05:47 PM

It's creeping up on 10pm meditation time! Tonight I'll #meditate on serenity. My book launch is complete - I get to relax a bit! smile Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/06/13 05:52 PM

It's nearing my 10pm #meditation - what to #meditate on tonight. With Mused submissions being due tomorrow, maybe the nature of beauty?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/07/13 05:48 PM

Coming up on my 10pm meditation! I'm pondering BellaOnline offering ebook awards / feedback to help authors. I'd love to help all those self-published authors get the recognition they deserve. Something to meditate on.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/08/13 05:48 PM

I'm so sluggy today. Meditation will probably be a breeze. I will meditate on health, since I don't tend to appreciate it until it's missing smile. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/09/13 06:01 PM

Preparing for my 10pm meditation - and I just finally sat down with my salad and a glass of wine. I'll #meditate on my eating smile. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/10/13 05:51 PM

Ten minutes until meditation. Delicious food from friends Beth and Reid - now curling up with Bob. Ohhhmmmmm. Join me! #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/13/13 06:00 PM

Just waking up. My sleep schedule is about as odd as it gets smile. I've been doing #origami folding marathons. Will #meditate on creativity. Join me! smile.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/14/13 05:48 PM

My 10pm #meditation is coming up. I am so thankful for the lessons life teaches me every day, and how it offers me room to improve.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/15/13 05:47 PM

Meditation at 10pm - I'm finishing up my voting for Mused. I'm honored by the artists who entrust their works with us. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/16/13 06:04 PM

Time for my meditation. Meditating on the beauty of well done poetry! Our Mused artists can be spectacular smile.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/18/13 05:48 PM

The start of a new week! A wealth of new possibilities await. I will meditate on looking for the joy in each day. Join me! #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/19/13 05:49 PM

Fairly sleepy but need to get a few things done before I turn in. And, right now, it's time for a #meditation break smile. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/21/13 05:49 PM

Coming up on 10pm meditation. I feel like I've just woken up. I suppose I have smile. Sluggy though. I think I still have a mild flu. Hmmm.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/22/13 06:02 PM

10pm meditation time is here, and my son is here too smile We can meditate on the Roman Empire as he builds his city.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/25/13 05:48 PM

Coming up on the 10pm meditation - thankful that my family is healthy and generally happy. Appreciate the blessings in each day.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/26/13 06:18 PM

I'm a bit behind on my meditation - I wanted to get my second novella up and "publishing" before taking a break. Now to relax and breathe!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/27/13 05:54 PM

Nearly at the 10pm meditation. Will #meditate on the many blessings in my life. Food, shelter, health - we can so easily overlook those.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/28/13 05:56 PM

Woke up about an hour ago - time to meditate! Ah, the odd schedule of a work-at-home person. I'll #meditate on contentment smile. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/29/13 05:59 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation - Bob is serenading me with Beatles songs smile. Lovely! Join me in serenity! #meditate #beatles

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 11/30/13 05:51 PM

My sleep schedule is even odder than usual. Up at 1pm. Sleep at 3pm. Up at 8:30pm. It's already meditation time! A low key Saturday.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 12/23/13 05:57 PM

My sleep-wake schedule finally wraps so I'm ready for my 10pm meditation! I'm looking forward to it. It's helpful to pause and just be. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 12/29/13 06:00 PM

Back on schedule! Nearly time to meditate. Soak in the serenity while you build mental focus. Join me! #meditate #focus #relaxation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 12/31/13 06:00 PM

My final meditation of 2013! I will soak in the serenity of a year where I tried my best. Join me for a moment of appreciation for the year.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/01/14 05:54 PM

My first meditation for 2014! Come join me, and set up a fresh, healthy practice for the new year! #meditation #meditate #stressrelief

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/02/14 05:50 PM

Approaching the 10pm meditation. I'm getting a lot done today, so a focused break will help out a lot! Join me smile #meditate #serenity

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/03/14 05:54 PM

The 10pm meditation is coming up! Find a quiet location, light a candle, take a deep breath, and make that investment in your health.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/04/14 05:51 PM

Having an absolute blast researching metabolism for my low carb book revision. There's a reason I first went to WPI wanting to earn a degree in biology. And why I adored my time working for biotech companies. Still, time to break for #meditation smile. Join me! #relaxation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/04/14 06:12 PM

A lovely guided meditation - I loved it all but the ad at the end smile

YouTube Guided 10 Minute Meditation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/07/14 05:54 PM

Coming up on the 10pm meditation. I'll meditate on how much I'm really enjoying my photo-a-day project. I recommend everyone try it! Do you tend to take photos every day? Do you carry a camera around with you, maybe built into your phone?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/09/14 05:59 PM

Meditate! It helps your focus, your stress levels, your concentration, and your serenity! Just ten minutes make a difference. #serenity

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/12/14 05:58 PM

Preparing for the 10pm meditation. It's been a long weekend - I'm ready for a quiet time of focus to resettle. Join me in serenity!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/14/14 05:58 PM

Preparing for my 10pm meditation. Focusing on appreciating all I have in life. Every day is a gift. #mediate #serenity Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/14/14 06:43 PM

Lovely meditation. We have a gently flickering fire, the kitty is sprawled before it; Bob serenaded me with his guitar. Life is to be savored.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/15/14 05:50 PM

Approaching my 10pm #meditation time. Feeling like I've made good progress today. A load of dishes done, my Smoothie ebook is publishing, I sent out four packages to various new homes, and I've got a nice glass of wine. A good spot for deep breaths. Join me in serenity!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/16/14 05:57 PM

Nearly at my 10pm meditation - made good progress so far and Bob cooked me a delicious omelet. I'll #meditate on appreciating life smile.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/17/14 06:02 PM

It's right at the 10pm meditation - Bob is making me a delicious omelet and I had oodles of fun learning HDR photography with him. Happy.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/17/14 07:23 PM

Here's the guided video meditation I watched on Mindfulness - It's a great aim to be mindful and aware.

Video on Mindfulness Meditation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/19/14 06:23 PM

Starting my 10pm meditation a little late tonight; that's ok! Made a lot of progress on my email and had lovely sushi too. Joyful. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/19/14 06:43 PM

A lovely meditation with super-cool music videos animated with physics-based instruments - take a look!

YouTube Animated Music

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/20/14 05:53 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. Talked with a talented photographer today and got wonderful inspiration. Look for the lesson in each day!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/21/14 05:50 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. It's barely morning for me - I think I woke up at 8pm. Meditation is a lovely way to start my day smile.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/21/14 06:15 PM

... I used an online guided #meditation - lovely. I wish it didn't have flashing ad promos though. The incessant ads interrupted my immersion in the meditation. I finally had to move another window to cover them, so they weren't visible.

10 Minute Guided Meditation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 01/27/14 05:51 PM

Coming up on the 10pm meditation! It's been a long day - I was up at 6am - so I'm ready for rest smile. Breathe in serenity!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/01/14 05:57 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. A soothing day, made progress on some projects, now ready for a dose of serenity.

Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/02/14 06:04 PM

Meditation time coming up. I'll ponder what good deeds I could do if I won $1.5 million dollars. A nice thought.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/04/14 06:03 PM

Heading into my evening meditation - meditating on lovely snow and how pretty it will make the world smile Embrace the things you can't change!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/05/14 05:50 PM

Approaching 10pm #Meditation time - lots of projects ongoing! Time to take a break, refocus, and then plow through a bunch smile. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/07/14 06:04 PM

10pm meditation time is here - close your eyes, follow your breath, and regain your center smile. Join me! #meditate #peace

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/10/14 05:56 PM

10pm meditation is coming up - I'll meditate on yesterday's forgiveness topic - "women". A good topic to ponder. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/11/14 05:47 PM

Preparing for my 10pm meditation - it's frosty out so I'm opting for a lavender bath salt hot bath meditation. Ohhmmmm smile #serenity

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/12/14 06:00 PM

Nearly time for the 10pm meditation - had a lovely sushi dinner with dad and sis - it's good to appreciate each day! #meditate #serenity

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/15/14 06:03 PM

Starting my 10pm meditation - meditating on the beauty innate in every day smile. And music, sweet music! #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/16/14 06:12 PM

A bit late for my 10pm meditation, but that's quite OK. I was petting my kitty, Juliet. Now it's time for serene contemplation smile.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/17/14 05:52 PM

Heading into 10pm meditation time - lots to ponder tonight. The nature of how we communicate with each other. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/18/14 05:49 PM

It's nearing my 10pm meditation. I'm nearly ready to publish my 5th novella, so that is quite soothing! All for a good cause smile. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/19/14 05:50 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation time - lots to be grateful for today. Daily meditation helps to refresh the soul & restrengthen the spirit. Do you meditate? What kind do you prefer?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/24/14 05:51 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. Today was a blur. With Julie's frequent pill schedule, I am barely sleeping but barely awake smile. Tomorrow Juliet finishes with her kitty-morphine and then things should calm down a bit, once it's just twice-a-day antibiotics on an even schedule. So I'll meditate on her healing well.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 02/26/14 05:56 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. Julie is feeling better, Bob is out playing darts, and the house is serene. Appreciating life. Please join me - it's only ten minutes!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/01/14 05:51 PM

Coming up on my 10pm mediation. I'm working on transcribing my interview with amazing photography Ellen Carey. It's quite inspirational to ponder her words & thoughts. She pushes the envelope and encourages us all to do the same.

Ellen Carey Photography

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/02/14 06:03 PM

Starting on my 10pm meditation. Will focus on gratitude for all the many blessings I have in life. Join me virtually!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/03/14 05:52 PM

Wow, meditation time already; I just woke up. My schedule is definitely night-owl right now. Will #meditate on the nature of #forgiveness

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/04/14 05:51 PM

Wow, nose running, fever, this cold thing is escalating. I'll #meditate on resting, relaxing, and thoughts of chicken soup smile.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/05/14 06:04 PM

I'm barely awake, does it count as meditating if you're not really awake anyway? I think so. Ohhmmmmm.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/06/14 05:58 PM

Starting to feel better - the magic healing power of sleep smile. Will meditate on how important good health is. #meditation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/07/14 06:03 PM

Time for my 10pm meditation. Feeling much better now - the power of Vitamin C and diligent rest. I hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/09/14 05:54 PM

Nearly at the 10pm meditation time. I had a lovely weekend of music - find ways to add local music into your own life! #meditation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/10/14 05:51 PM

Working on an amazing 11k word interview with photographer Ellen Carey. Just so inspired. Will meditate on the nature of artistry. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/11/14 05:48 PM

Heading into 10pm meditation. So much to be grateful for in life. The mere fact I have good health and a roof overhead. The simple things.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/12/14 05:56 PM

Preparing for my 10pm meditation - feeling fairly sluggy. Maybe a quiet meditation is just what I need to recharge. Join me! smile #energy

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/13/14 06:00 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. Grateful Juliet the cat's vet appt went well today. She seems to be healing up well. Ohhmmmm. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/15/14 05:54 PM

Heading into 10pm meditation time - lots of projects finalizing this weekend. Have to take them all one at a time. Join me for a brief break!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/16/14 05:50 PM

Normally I am meditating at 10pm but I'll be partying instead smile This is definitely relaxing for the brain! smile Come on by the party!

https://www.facebook.com/events/672336202823715/

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/23/14 05:50 PM

10pm meditation time - this past week has been a whirlwind. I'm surrounded by stacks of to-do things. My email is stuffed. An instinct is to plow at it, but I know I need to take these moments to breathe in and focus. It'll allow my energy to be as efficient as possible once I get started on handling this all.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/24/14 06:22 PM

Had a short delay on beginning my 10pm meditation - I was enjoying tweaking my B&W photo entry for the 1979 show too much! Here we go! smile Join me for a 10 minute relaxation.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/25/14 05:48 PM

Heading into the time for my 10pm meditation. I'm getting a lot done today, and building that focus ability definitely helps a lot. #ohhhmmm

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/26/14 05:56 PM

Heading into 10pm meditation time! I have been working all day on examining book covers. Investigating the nature of what draws a person in. I will meditate on the nature of what catches the emotion and interest of a reader.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/27/14 05:50 PM

Heading into the 10pm meditation - I've been listening to songs from my boyfriend's band. Lovely stuff. Good to soothe the soul.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/30/14 05:53 PM

Heading into 10pm meditation. Having lots of fun with PhotoShop and musician photos smile. A short break will help my creativity! #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/31/14 05:49 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. My long walk today was soothing; it was lovely talking with Bob and pondering things. Now to close my eyes.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 03/31/14 06:17 PM

I had a lovely meditation session listening to Johann Sebastian Bach - it's his birthday today! He was born March 31, 1685.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/01/14 05:48 PM

Heading in to 10pm meditation time - I had an *awesome* walk with Debi today, am at 6097 steps, and we saw cool birds. Ready to relax.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/02/14 05:51 PM

Wow, it's already time for the 10pm meditation. Today flew by in a joyful rush. I had *so* much fun. Lots of photos. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/03/14 05:49 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation! Had a great walk in the sunshine today, entering an art show tomorrow, about to release a novella. Happy. Join me in serenity!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/04/14 06:14 PM

Ooops my meditation is starting a bit late. That's ok! I'll start now. Join me! Ohhhmmmm ...

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/07/14 06:20 PM

Bob came home with Indian food just as it was time to meditate. So I ate first smile. Now to soak in serenity! #meditation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/08/14 05:56 PM

Heading into meditation time! It's amazing just how many electronic feeds I maintain. Pondering what happens if I unplug for a bit. Ohhmmmm.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/24/14 06:43 PM

A little off schedule, but I'm ready to start my evening meditation! If you're around, join me! #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/27/14 06:48 PM

OK ready to begin my evening meditation. Bob is serenading me with bass playing smile. A lovely celebration of serenity! #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/28/14 06:04 PM

It is meditation time. Meditating on how fortunate I am to have a warm home, ample food, loving family, and good health. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 04/30/14 06:00 PM

Preparing for my 10pm meditation. So much to do, but it will get done, one step at a time. Now is time for serenity smile. Join me! #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/01/14 06:13 PM

Meditation time! One of my editors won an IPPY Gold Medal for her Women's Issues book. I am so proud of her. Meditating on helping others.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/04/14 06:17 PM

Watched Game of Thrones, now ready to meditate. Enjoyed a wonderful day today with Bob. Each day is a gift. #meditation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/05/14 06:17 PM

Starting my 10pm meditation a bit late, but that's OK. Read an interesting book on "10% Happier" by Dan Harris, had some insight.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/06/14 05:51 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. I had a long talk about meditation yesterday with a masseuse and it inspired me even more to do this daily. The benefits are just amazing.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/07/14 05:49 PM

Heading in to 10pm meditation time. I wasn't able to do yoga this morning, although Bob did find me Tiger Balm smile. So I'll meditate on life with its twists and turns. Every day offers a new opportunity for growth.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/10/14 06:02 PM

Coming up to the 10pm meditation. Bob brought me oranges to help with this chest cold. Ingesting lots of Vitamin C! Feeling better smile Meditating on healing.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/12/14 05:54 PM

Heading into 10pm meditation time. Reviewing the non-fiction entries for Mused. Honored with the stories people have shared with us.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/14/14 05:50 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation time. Such a beautiful spring day today. The trees glowed light green. Meditating on beauty. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/14/14 06:21 PM

For my meditation I'm working through the CD that came with my Iyanla Vanzant "Forgiveness" book. Today: the intro. She has a soothing voice.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/21/14 05:58 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. Lots to be grateful for today. A beautiful afternoon of kayaking plus James will be visiting this weekend.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/22/14 05:50 PM

It's that time of day - my 10pm meditation. Taking a break to refocus the mind is so important. It helps with energy and clarity. Join me smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/23/14 05:59 PM

Nearly 10pm meditation time - taking a brief break from hanging out with James. A lovely evening. Somehow Oreos are involved, though. Hmmm.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/24/14 05:56 PM

Had CinnaStix and Oreos at 6 - promptly fell asleep. Woke up just in time for meditation. Will meditate on eating healthier foods smile.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/25/14 06:10 PM

Starting up my 10pm meditation. I'm working through the #Forgiveness book's accompanying CD. Today is "I Forgive Myself". #meditate The tracks are only 2-3 min long each so I figure each day I'll listen to the track and then meditate on it.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/26/14 08:15 PM

Starting meditation a bit late, but that's ok! Tonight's audio track is "I Forgive My Body". Definitely good for me after this weekend smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/27/14 06:02 PM

Heading into 10pm meditation time! Today's audio track is "I Forgive My Life". Hmmm. This book must be working - this seems a fine topic. I am fairly content with my life and how it's led up to here. Not everything was easy, but I learned and grew along the way.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/29/14 05:54 PM

Joyfully working on book 3 of my Sutton Mass series - tackling racial issues. I want to do my part raising these topics. May has been great in many ways for writing this, between the Clippers issues and the sadness of Maya Angelou passing away. Will meditate on equality.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/30/14 06:05 PM

A fantastic day. Kayaking with Bob is always such a treat. Cormorants swans dragonflies and serenity. #Meditating on the joy of each day.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 05/31/14 06:02 PM

Just about 10pm #meditation time. Got lots of photos posted today - it's amazing how many I still have to post smile. One step at a time!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/03/14 06:00 PM

Somehow it's already time for my 10pm #meditation - which probably means that I really need to meditate, to slow down and focus smile.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/03/14 06:35 PM

I'm still listening my way through the CD that came with my Iyanla Vanzant's Forgiveness book. I liked the book a lot - the CD, not so much. There's an odd difference in two of the audio forgiveness meditations. The "Mother" track was about releasing negative feelings - a good aim. Today's "Father" track was more along the lines of, "it doesn't matter if he was a jerk and never around. God was there doing his job. So don't worry about your actual Dad. Just believe in God instead." I found that really strange. Surely we should want to forgive both parents equally?

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/04/14 05:53 PM

On Chapter 9 of a final review of my sci-fi romance novel. Time for a meditation break. Will meditate on how rich life can be. I have a glass of sangria on one side, Julie on my other side, and I love writing. Serene and joyous. Writing and Meditation are the perfect pairing.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/05/14 06:34 PM

Time for my evening meditation. Meditating on finding serenity in each day we're blessed to be on this Earth. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/06/14 05:52 PM

Art Meditation - #Meditation in 10 min. I had a *fantastic* time at a local art gallery tonight. Look for opportunities to explore local art. Soak it in.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/08/14 05:48 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation! Absolutely a fantastic weekend full of live music, joy, and ducklings smile. Treasure each day. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/09/14 05:57 PM

Heading into the 10pm meditation. So much to be grateful for. Washing machine, dryer, mower, all pulled apart, fixed up, and working. Happy.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/10/14 05:52 PM

Had a fantastic dinner with a friend tonight. Relaxing conversation and lots of inspiration. Meditating on the power of taking a break.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/11/14 06:06 PM

Meditation time tonight will involve a nice bubble bath in my newly cleaned bathroom! Hurrah! Meditating on eucalyptus smile. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/12/14 06:10 PM

A fantastic day. The art show was lovely with lots of friends there. People enjoyed my origami. Then I got the downstairs bathroom clean! smile Meditating on serenity.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/13/14 06:01 PM

Making oodles of progress on my book library - feeling happy. Time to meditate on the value of focused effort on one's goals. #meditation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/14/14 06:15 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. A lovely day. Progress on my Ireland book, yoga, living room cleaning. Enjoying each day. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/15/14 06:11 PM

A lovely evening with my father, and now heading into meditation. Will need it before tackling the final episode of Game of Thrones.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/16/14 05:54 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation - got lots done. Steam cleaned living room. Washed yoga mat. Feeling serene and ready to focus.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/18/14 06:06 PM

A beautiful day gardening and kayaking. Saw a mom duck with six little ducklings. Now ready to meditate on the joy each day can bring.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 06/25/14 06:11 PM

It's meditation time! I had a lovely yoga session, have two books processing for release, and will work on a third shortly. Content smile.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/01/14 06:29 PM

A lovely virtual party, lots of fun, and now ready to meditate and relax. Juggled a lot of things today - one step at a time!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/02/14 05:52 PM

Heading into 10pm meditation. Have 3 of my 12 medieval novels reloaded at 99 cents. Will tackle the rest after I meditate. Join me!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/03/14 05:51 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. I'm plowing through a ton of creative projects, and I need to be done by 9am tomorrow morning. A break will be nice! It will help me to refocus and re-energize.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/05/14 06:01 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. It's been a long two days but I had an awesome time meeting all sorts of writers & readers.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/07/14 05:57 PM

Heading into time for the 10pm meditation - a lovely day. Beautiful weather, getting lots done, poison ivy is fading. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/08/14 06:03 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. I will meditate with the tadpoles tonight. They are just so relaxing, calm, and cute. Life is about change.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/09/14 06:00 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation; I'm barely awake. Was up all day-night fixing server issues. Grateful it is running well again. #meditate

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/11/14 05:50 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. I think I'll meditate on tadpoles! They are just so soothing and relaxing. Join me and meditate!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/13/14 05:58 PM

It's just about meditation time. Meditating on how life is always changing. Clinging to the past just doesn't work. Go with the flow.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/14/14 06:05 PM

It's 10pm meditation time. Meditating on how blessed I am to have a home, food, a safe place to sleep, and little wriggling tadpoles smile.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/15/14 05:54 PM

Getting ready for my meditation. Bob is coming home with a bigger tank for the tadpoles - looking forward to upgrading their living quarters!

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/17/14 06:13 PM

Just waking up, and it's already time for my 10pm meditation! Having a looping sleep schedule can cause interesting combinations. Ohhmmm smile

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/18/14 05:49 PM

It's time for my 10pm meditation - lots of interesting things on the horizon. Every day is an opportunity for growth and learning.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/22/14 06:18 PM

Heading into my evening meditation. Had a great meeting with writers today - brainstorming is immensely helpful! #meditate #writingtips

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/23/14 05:52 PM

Preparing for my evening meditation - excited that the froglet has almost turned into a real frog! Very cool smile #meditation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/25/14 06:04 PM

Heading into my evening meditation time. Lots to get done today so having focus will be key. A small investment of time for a big return.

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/27/14 05:58 PM

Heading into my evening meditation - just finishing up the polishing on my first sci-fi romance. Grateful for every day. #meditation

Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST - 07/28/14 06:03 PM

Heading into my evening meditation. I'm going to restart my "do not complain" project with a fresh reboot. Reboot B smile. Join me! #meditation