RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 96 of 98 1 2 94 95 96 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Zuzu and Felix are growing more cat-like every day. Zuzu has become fond of dragging things back to her 'lair'. Take a few moments to meditate with me on everything we have to be grateful for in life. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Evening meditation time. Zuzu the black kitten has been helping me while I design flyers for the Grafton Common Art Gallery. She sits in front of my monitor, blocking my view, and swats at the arrow. Good kitty. Teaches patience. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Evening meditation time. Finally got another audio book loaded live and took the 2 black kittens to the vet for their latest shot. They are so cute and cuddly! Grateful for all I have in life. Would be nice to have more time in each day smile. #namaste Join me in meditating for just a few minutes. It makes a difference in your outlook on life.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Self-driving trucks are now driving (with supervision) from Texas to Florida without any issues. We need to prepare for this massive loss of jobs. Even if they keep humans in the cabs for a few years, just the enormous drop in accidents will have a ripple effect to impact all the jobs currently kept busy by those accidents. Large trucks are involved in about 500,000 a year. Most accidents are currently caused by absent-minded drivers.

https://www.wired.com/story/embark-self-driving-truck-deliveries/

#namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Evening meditation time. We have two black kittens. Any time I find just one alone, I know the other one must be off doing mischief. Somewhere. Now to figure out what plant is about to be attacked ... #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Evening meditation time. Meditating daily provides a wealth of health benefits. It's free and doesn't require any special equipment. Join me even just for ten minutes! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Evening meditation time. I'm working on a new project to document the homes with candles in windows in my town. It's such a lovely tradition to help lost travelers to their destination. We all could use a guiding light. Join me in meditating for just ten minutes. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Evening meditation time. Bob got the kittens an early Christmas present on cyber Monday. Felix loves his new nook. Zuzu will have to find a way to wiggle in smile. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. The black kittens Zuzu and Felix turn 5 months old today!

We celebrated with their very first fire. They were quite intrigued. It reminds us all to treasure the uniqueness of each new day.

#namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Bob brought the tiger barb tank a Christmas present – more friends! Now we have seven of them and they are flocking nicely. It is so calming and meditative to watch the tiger barbs explore their world. #namaste

[Linked Image]

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 96 of 98 1 2 94 95 96 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site