RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 94 of 98 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm just back from an amazing Alaska cruise on the Oceania Regatta. It was full of opportunities for mindfulness. This young bear couldn't yet fish for himself, so his mom caught him one and "opened it up" for him. We can all use help at times. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Still getting everything settled in after being away for nearly 2 weeks. Grateful to be home. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. There are some people you just know, intuitively, you can trust in. Bob took us an hour by boat plus 30 min on foot deep into bear territory. He balanced the calmness in his soul and a rifle on his shoulder. He kept us safe so we could experience the beauty of the wilderness. I appreciate that immensely. Imagine what our world could be if everyone had that same combination of mindfulness and readiness. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. A bit of photography light-painting from my Alaska cruise, using the cruise ship overhead lights. Every moment offers beauty if you look for it. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Other floors on our cruise ship had paintings styled after Renoir, Monet, etc.

My floor had ... this. Just what is this based on??

#namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I just finished the first draft of my new book on planning and running a virtual launch party. This is great whether you're launching a book, a calendar, or any other product. Let me know if you're interested in seeing a draft copy of it to offer feedback! The cover is just a rough mock-up for now smile. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm releasing several of my scarier stories as we approach Halloween. Sometimes it's good to explore the dark, to remind us why it's so important to champion the light. This one should go live tomorrow; it's set in Sutton. Do you sometimes read scary stories? Do you find it's cathartic? #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. When I feel overwhelmed with so much to do, I remember to be grateful I am able to do these things. Many people in our world don't have enough to eat or a place to sleep. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time.

I just sold my spirituality origami mobile on Etsy - I'm so happy I can spread peace and calm in the world. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Who can guess who I'm going to be for Halloween this year smile. The head piece hasn't arrived yet.

What are you guys going to be?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 94 of 98 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site