RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 92 of 98 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time - I had a great author event this afternoon at Annie's Book Stop in Worcester. So grateful for the support of the authors in my group and for Annie's for hosting us. They're now carrying my Sutton mystery series! smile #namaste

What are you grateful for tonight?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I made great progress today. I did yoga, house cleaning, worked on a book, and submitted three cyanotype works to an abstract art show. #namaste

Join me in a short meditation! It's impressive how much meditation can help your health, focus, and energy. Just put on your favorite song and close your eyes while it plays.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I saw a gorgeous Eastern Pondhawk dragonfly today. It was emerald green! They only live as adults about 2 weeks. It reminds us to treasure every day. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Had a lovely yoga session during a rainstorm, then the sun came out and with it the red admiral butterflies smile. They love the orange day lilies of summertime. Every day provides something to treasure, if we look for it. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Tonight was a wonderful writing group meeting with a special visit by the Enchanted Passage bookstore owners. They're great to authors! So grateful. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. We can take so many things for granted in life. This is a 1908 water pipe from Worcester MA which was finally replaced in 1984. Imagine drinking water in that area? Think of the Flint people still living that nightmare. And all the many others who have no access to clean drinking water. Take a moment to give thanks for the blessings you do have. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Yoga, meditation, and Tai Chi help ward off depression & cancer. Find ways to work them into your daily routine. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm quite grateful my dear boyfriend drove me the 1 hr each way to the meeting for my writing group; I have an injured toe and couldn't have made it otherwise. I even had time for a nap before my art group meeting in the evening. I'm so thankful I have these creative support systems in my life. They inspire me. #namaste What are you grateful for today?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Today I finished creating four lovely origami lotus flowers for someone with a romantic heart. I love making these. I hand watercolor the petals. It's a quite mindful process. I'm grateful Bob lent a hand - he had great ideas on panting ideas to make the petals look just the way we wanted. What are you grateful for today? #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I spent all day polishing my 270-pg book on marketing for authors. I'm close to done. I'm grateful I have AC in the bedroom where I'm writing with my laptop. I'm also grateful my foot is again healing up nicely. #namaste

What are you grateful for today?

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 92 of 98 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site