Hello Seek & welcome smile

As a first word of advice, may I say that I think that it would be much easier for us to read your posts ~ and, therefore, for people to reply, if they didn't contain 'text speak'. Thanks. smile

So you broke up with your girlfriend, but she keeps asking you if you still want her. And it seems that you do???

But you want to know if she likes someone else ~ and, if she does, you will accept that.

Now you don't know how things stand.

She flirts with you when you see her ~ touching your face ~ but is wary of you even touching her hand.

You thought that, when you visited her home to discuss the situation, even though she was talking to you at the time, she seemed to be waiting for a call or message from someone else.

Well, even though you still care for her, it was you who ended the relationship, so you must have felt that you had good reason to do this.

Either you did have a good reason, or you didn't.
Either she is more interested in another boy, ot she isn't.

If she really wants someone else, and is just leading you on with meaningless flirtation, then it is best for you to let her move on and to move on, yourself.

If she actually wants you, and you dropped her for no good reason, then it is not surprising that she is now wary of you.

So there are a few questions to be asked:

Does she want to be with you?
Is she interested in another boy?
Does she just want to flirt with you, while she is waiting for the boy she really likes?

Were you right to drop her?
Did you have a good reason?
Do you still care for her?

If you were incorrect in your assumptions, when you broke up, could you get her trust back?
Do you want to / do you still like her / do you want her back?

If you both care, and there is no-one else involved, then you will need to sort yourselves out and regain each other's trust.

If there is another boy involved, then you will need to know if it is you she wants, or him, and decide where you are going to go from there.

If she wants him, then you have said that you are willing to move on.

What if she wants you?

I think that, maybe, you either need to have another serious chat with her, or else forget the whole thing & move on. smile

What do you think?

Last edited by PDM; 02/21/10 05:08 PM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.