about two months go i broke off with my b/f of 4 1/2 years for another guy becuase i thought my ex didnt love me anymore.

In the two months i was with the new guy all i could think abotu was my ex and how i now relized what a huge mistake i have made and how in my heart he is the one and i couldnt live anothr day without him with me.

to make matter worse we have a two year old together and i couldnt do the NC thing as we need to talk in regards to our daughter.

well since the begining of decemeber we have been spending alot of time together, the most time we have spent appart in the last month is 2 days and now he is working away for 3 weeks.

while together its been great no fighting , hugs kisses and even really intimate togeter.

NOW since hes been gone ( only 2 days now) he tells me he doesnt think it will work out and to stop wasting my time but still tells me he loves me and wants to be with me but itll never work...

do you think that the NC would work with him? i know we have to speak when it comes to our kid but do u think if i dont make contact any other time that this may work?

WHAT SHOULD I DO ....HELP ME.