Welcome 'Less confusion ' smile

I think that this situation could be read in a couple of ways, so I can understand your confusion.

It is perfectly possible for a girl to really like a boy, and to enoy conversations with him, and even to write to him, without having any romantic feelings towards him.

On the other hand, if a girl likes a boy, but is a bit shy about telling him, then he might write to him, chat to him, spend time with him and hope / assume that he will get the message, and realise that she is romantically drawn to him.

But you are not a mind-reader, and you don't want to embarrass yourself, or her, by assuming that she is attracted to you, if she isn't.

You cannot be sure how she feels.

But look at it from her point of view. She doesn't know how you feel, either. How could she know whether you are attracted to her, or just enjoy being her penfriend?

I agree with Jo, that when you meet up again, you may be able to pick up on body language and other gestures ~ smiles, looks, touches, etc ~ and that, perhaps then, you could also give some indication about how you feel.

By the way, if you look into the eyes of a girl, and her pupils dilate at the sight of you, you will know that she really likes you!

Good luck! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.