i hate to break it to you buddy, but i think you should break up. this type of thing has happened to me before, Gf was drunk and she cheated. and i tried to forgive her. it kind of worked for a month or so, but it wasn't good. i couldn't trust her the same way. and everytime she went out with her friend i felt sick to my stomach like when i found out she cheated first.

and im sure you know that feeling. so if you think your love for her is worth feeling that pain then yea be with her, but i highly doubt ull enjoy it as much as you did before. because to me, once that trust you have in the beginning of the relationship is broken, it can never be fully restored. and cheating brings it down a lot. even if she was drunk.

and i know it seems like she is the only one you will love and that you couldn't be with anybody else. well read romeo and juliet. it might be a story, but it is 100% true.

i broke up with my ex because i was very tired of that pain in my stomach. and i couldn't take it anymore. and after i broke up with her i wanted her back so bad. and it was a terrible feeling. and i thought i would never get over her. but now i met a girl that i barely know right now and i already like her more than my ex.

so if you are thinking of staying with her because you think theres nobody else out there, then you need to think again. just give it time and you will eventually feel better than ever.

so good luck and i hope everything works out for you