Alright, to fill you in, when they were at the bar she said the this guy was talking to her friends more than he was talking to her, so she did not think he had any real intentions with her. She also said that this man talked her friends into going back to his place and that she never remembers agreeing to go, but since they took one car, her car actually, they all just went to his place based on a group decision. Though, she never said that she was in any disagreement with going, so I'm not sure. I'm assuming that after this guy said her friends could sleep in the spare room, she thought he would let her sleep on a couch or something. She was surprised that he took her back to his room.

As far as her friends leaving her there, I think while my GF and her friend were arguing with each other my GF said that going to this mans house was all her friends' idea (It may have been, I don't know). So her friend got mad, grabbed her BF and left. I'm sure that's not all of what was said but that's the gist.

She didn't really give me details on the kissing so I don't know about that.

She said after they kissed/made-out, she told this guy that she wanted to leave cause she felt bad. I think the only reason she staid was because she was to drunk to drive. She did sleep in his bed, but said it was a big bed and they were a few feet apart while sleeping.

What I'm kind of confused about is that she told him she had a boyfriend, but somehow still ended up kissing. I know she said this guy got kind of mad when she told him this, because she never said anything about a boyfriend before going into the room. So I'm guessing he pressured/took advantage of her; she was drunk.

I love her more than anything (and she does me), and I want to forgive her, but she really hates herself right now, and like I said before, she says I deserve a lot better, and wants to break up. I'm going home this Friday, so I plan on trying to fix things. I really hope I can, I've never been in love like this before, or maybe this is the first time I've really been in love, I don't know.